SISTERV

Better Rumored Album Title?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Better Rumored Album Title?

• Monster4Life
    • BarCode

Featured Posts

SISTERV

These are both title that are complete rumors, obviously. Many show dislike for #Monster4Life despite Gaga using it frequently as a hashtag and #BarCode is the one growing as the "best rumored title we have heard so far" after it blew up on instagram and tumblr yesterday because of that alleged Interscope final-album contract. So which one sounds better to you? Please support your choice in the comments below.

Note: Please no-one argue about whether it is LG4/5/6.....that convo is getting R-E-D-U-C-T-I-V-E.

BARCODE Fan Art:https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10945019_10152971090677254_1912579177784207463_n.jpg?oh=a258b069470447752d12ca32da87ce57&oe=556AB822&__gda__=1429206836_d5c8993b1064a50716286690c47770d8

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

Monster 4 Life isn't a rumor though... It's literally just a song dedicated to her fans and she already sang it, why won't people get that? :sweat: barcode was made up on twitter by kids too lol

Teal Ambition

None.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

SISTERV

I haven't even heard of BarCode haha

Where you not on yesterday? I feel like every other thread post had something to do with #BARCODE2k15 baahahahha

ill try and find you a link to that thing....it should be under one of the rumors threads

elijahfan

BarCode? What even is that? :toofunny:

And guys, it's totally Monster 4 Life so you better get over it already.

SISTERV

BarCode? What even is that? :toofunny:

And guys, it's totally Monster 4 Life so you better get over it already.

What makes you so sure it's Monster4Life?

It doesn't sound like an album title. It sounds like a "creative rebellion" thing

ChasingGhosts

Monster 4 Life isn't a rumor though... It's literally just a song dedicated to her fans and she already sang it, why won't people get that? :sweat: barcode was made up on twitter by kids too lol

This... Like we already have Monster 4 Life  :toofunny:

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

DanielKCarey

Monster4Life sounds way to exclusive for the GP...

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Archived