Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea: I’ve Already Changed Hip-Hop

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke

I am concerned for ha. I believe the dementia has already set in and there's no going back. She is having thoughts of grandeur. Praying for ha

758c2595d.gif

JusticeforVenus

:excited:  and ull be getting a pop duo grammy next month  :excited:

:heat: SLE SEXY BETCH :heat:

MJHolland

Lol y'all haven't stopped talking about her/making threads about her since she broke out!

She's got most of you pressed and wrapped around her finger and waiting patiently for her next move.

haydensamuel

Lol y'all haven't stopped talking about her/making threads about her since she broke out!

She's got most of you pressed and wrapped around her finger and waiting patiently for her next move.

This!!

ThatSLAYGUY

and yet ... how well has reclassified done?

I am sorry I like her but she needs to stop hyping herself up 

I agree with her in the sense that since her commercial success, female rappers have become more acceptable to the society. She was able to fuse pop and rap music together and make it more appealing for the public. Also, she was able to prove that regardless of your race, you can still get success in the hip hop industry if you will put your heart on your work and chase your dreams.

But of course, bitter people will be bitter. So whatever she says, they will always took it as her find ways to mock and discredit her. :shrug:

Archived