đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Why Katy Perry's Prism Era is more Impressive than you think?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Yeah, the comparison between TD and PRISM is unnecessary and quite too late, yet sadly shouldn't be unexpected, considering the nearing half-time show aimed to revive the current album. And to answer the article's opening line, is the appreciation and acknowledgment for this album's commercial success "enough"? Hell yeah. And the numbers this article itself has presented show it. To think or to say (or even imply) otherwise is almost admitting the lack of knowledge regarding the current state of the music industry. The era is fairly impressive compared to everyone, and only a few, if not none, would refute that for an article like this one be published more than a year after the album's release. Hence, I call this unnecessary - like every other 'praise release' I've read which comes off forced and rather 'unproductive'. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

I don't see any other artist (except for Taylor) having two super successful single and is still memorable to the GP (in recent time).

There are tons of artists with two successful singles. Did you mean albums? Because there are plenty of artists with two successful albums, as well.

yASSsss

no one was calling it unsuccessful :awkney:

Why this article about Katy and not Gaga?? ARTPOP is the REAL underrated thing...or even Born This Way when it sold 6 million copies and was called a flop?? :shrug:

That's why I called this article unnecessary. Katy doesn't need articles like this.She's already big in US.Its ARTPOP and BTW which are still considered flop.and comparing her to MJ is the sh****st thing,they could do :Madge:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived