Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kim Kardashian announces artistic selfie book titled 'Selfish'

Skins

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

Gaga is no Kim Kardashian tho. To be more specific - she's a singer, producer, writer and philanthropist that had one of the biggest photographers in the world follow her on her iconic award winning tour to capture it. :whitney:  And Kim Kardashian is an amateur p0rn actress and self-proclaimed business woman who's wasting paper to print her instagram. :derpga:

So much tea omfg

You burried that hoe in truth

igPxpw5e1CCGI.gif

Yea, and Warhol is an extremely overrated artist. He didn't create a lot of the artwork that people all over the world adore. He, like Jeff Koons, had factories of people who were given no credit on the tag of the created art pieces. In every interview Warhol makes statements like "I made this," and "I created this" when in actuality his factory of hard working artists did! He's a f*cking fraud!

You can call Gaga pretentious all you want, but at least she makes her own craft. I would take her "pretentiousness" over Kim's vanity any day of the week.

Warhol had The Factory, Koons has his studio of sculptors, and Gaga has The Haus.

As for your second point...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2ascObJJlI

heavyMetalGAGA

Warhol had The Factory, Koons has his studio of sculptors, and Gaga has The Haus.

But that still does not discount Warhol and Koons discrediting artists for their work. The difference between The Factory and Gaga's Haus is that Gaga actually gives credit to where it's due. 

Haroon

The thing that surprised me most is that it's 10 years of selfies :omg: Like it's a glimpse into how she's changed over 10 years which I do find interesting :yes: I wish my parents had yearly pictures of themselves since birth up so I could see how they looked and changed over the years

XoXoJoanneGaga

What fan site am I on right now? Warhol would have loved this. FameGa aka Pre-PretentiousGa would have loved this. 

The premise of this book is more interesting and culturally relevant then Gaga's collection of mediocre behind the scenes photographs taken by a minimally talented s-xual deviant. 

This is true. Kim is a pretty fascinating figure for anyone into pop culture. Classic example of someone that a lot of people hate today, but kids in the future will idolize her as this iconic beauty queen of a bygone era, the same way we idolize Marilyn today. 

Cameron Dallas

This is true. Kim is a pretty fascinating figure for anyone into pop culture. Classic example of someone that a lot of people hate today, but kids in the future will idolize her as this iconic beauty queen of a bygone era, the same way we idolize Marilyn today.

This this thissssss this!

I actually think this is very interesting. This book just shows that even if you don't have any particular talent, you can be famous. And the title Selfish is kinda clever. :laughga:

Archived