💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

9 Perez Hilton celebrity feuds (includes Gaga obviously)

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

1. Jennifer Lawrence 

2. Jennifer Aniston

3. Lily Allen

4. Will.i.am

5. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga branded Perez Hilton "sick" and accused him of stalking her after a fan alerted her that Hilton had been spotted in her apartment building back in 2013.

She then tweeted at the blogger: "@perezhilton STAY AWAY FROM ME + MY FAMILY YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO RENT AN APARTMENT IN MY BUILDING TO STALK ME. LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

Hilton immediately denied her claims in a statement.

Gaga later alleged that he sent her a message which read "KARMA", next to an image of her in a wheelchair, which she required after hip surgery.

Hilton went on to insist that the singer has been "poisoned by fame" and claimed they had originally fallen out in 2011 when he mentioned her boyfriend Taylor Kinney while interviewing her.

6. Miley Cyrus

7. Kesha

8. Azealia Banks

9. Chelsea Handler

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read the individual feuds here: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/feature/a622487/9-perez-hilton-celebrity-feuds-what-an-evil-bastard-i-hate-this-man.html#~p1VX0HcQmDDtbs

:)

In my messy era.

SissyFromSpace

the sight of seeing Perez burn in hot lava sounds nice after reading this. He's so vile.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

iAstroLeo

The fact of him having not just one celebrity fued indicates that he is the problem, and not the celebrities themselves. :smh:

inuborg

lol @ Azealia being mentioned here :dead: 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

SlaeUrAnus

The fact of him having not just one celebrity fued indicates that he is the problem, and not the celebrities themselves. :smh:

Exactly.

He has the audacity to play victim :smh:

In my messy era.

monsterdreams

Is it bad to wish extreme pain on someone

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

the only reason Gaga was ever "friends" with Perez Hilton was because his blog was more popular in 2005-2009 and she knew if she was on his good side then he wouldn't write bad things about her, which in my opinion is just as disgusting as some of the things Perez says.

LoveandMagic

That's all??!! I would have thought there would be heaps more!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Darcklighter22

He ruined ARTPOP for me. I wish gaga had never recorded Swine!

Swine isn't about him hun, it's about rape

Archived