💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you be happy if DJWS wasn't on LG6?

boobtank

71 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be happy if DJWS wasn't on LG6?

• Yes
    • No
    • I wouldn't care

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopmess

Nooo

His productions on Born This Way were out of this world

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Gaga Ate My Ass

Yes. His production on born this way was decent but his production on ARTPOP was terrible. Compared to fernando, madeon and redone, hes a really awful producer and hes also an awful person on twitter. I would be happy if gaga got him out of her life since hes always so negative.

DontDoubtDavid

Yes. I think she needs to try different things, or at least work with someone who can guarantee her a hit.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Absolutely, there's no need for him anymore, considering the direction of the album and the amazing producers she's already working with.

He wasn't even Gaga's first choice for ARTPOP, she made Fernando the musical director before removing him from the project because he couldn't commit to doing a whole album and touring the world with her for a year+.

I would bet money he'll play no significant role on this one.

boobtank

Absolutely, there's no need for him anymore, considering the direction of the album and the amazing producers she's already working with.

He wasn't even Gaga's first choice for ARTPOP, she made Fernando the musical director before removing him from the project because he couldn't commit to doing a whole album and touring the world with her for a year+.

I didn't know about this, is this true?

Gaga Ate My Ass

I heard about this too. Fernando was the main producer of ARTPOP 1.0 but he was busy and so gaga made djws the producer last minute and thats when he butchered ARTPOP :(

I don't think I'd be happy or sad as long as the music is good :laughga: I hope most of the songs will be produced by RedOne. But I'd like to hear a few DJWS trap/R&B influenced songs too :yes:

Archived