Are you craving Garibay's come back?

Guille

Are you?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Garibay?

• YAS GIV IT 2 ME
    • No thank u

Featured Posts

I just realized he does epic the best from all Gaga producers (RedOne too with BR). I mean DITD, TEOG are both epic sounding and even the buildup and final chorus in HML. Simply epic. #Justice4Garibay

No. His new productions are trash.

:bye:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not craving it. I'm not aware of how versatile he can be, but I really would prefer a lot less electronic and dance on this record. If Garibay can do more acoustic stuff, I'm here for it. I'm very tired of DJWS productions, though.

no...Garibay is a one shot thing as he said it in the interview...he had done his part fairly. 

its like asking LAG and DADA to come back to the haus

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

I'm not craving it. I'm not aware of how versatile he can be, but I really would prefer a lot less electronic and dance on this record. If Garibay can do more acoustic stuff, I'm here for it. I'm very tired of DJWS productions, though.

Also tired of DJWS here. And the most acoustic production from Garibayw e have is BTW Country Road :excuseme:

Let's take a break from Garibay and let RedOne slay us first.

As you wish my lord :legend:

Bradley

I love Fernando so much, I'll always be a fan

They're both listed for Highway Unicorn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q0m-48Sjok

Fernando was still the main producer of Highway Unicorn. You can really hear the difference between a main producer and a co-producer's work. Usually I don't count co-producers.

P/S: Gaga should be given more credits to Venus not Madeon!

Archived