💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's Full Rebel Heart tracklist released - NO "Two Steps Behind Me"!

Dolev

Featured Posts

iloveit123

OMG, i finally heard the Sex and Holy Water demos... let's hope those sound like completely and utterly different songs, lol.

And maybe Madonna will do a last minute change with order like apparently was the case on MDNA album (switching up "B-Day" song with "Love Spent").

With that said, she obviously is not always on point with what works with the audience, considering "Beautiful Killer" never did make the main album and "Love Spent', a fan favorite, nearly didn't either.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you hear the #1 acoustic demo of that song? it works a lot better as a ballad than in that dance version

I liked the dance version, but wasn't crazy about it, so I guess I'm ok with it :spin:

Darcklighter22

Did you hear the #1 acoustic demo of that song? it works a lot better as a ballad than in that dance version

wait can someone link me to the newer dance version i've only heard the acoustic version

Edit: oh wait nvm I've heard it before

Darcklighter22

OMG, i finally heard the Sex and Holy Water demos... let's hope those sound like completely and utterly different songs, lol.

And maybe Madonna will do a last minute change with order like apparently was the case on MDNA album (switching up "B-Day" song with "Love Spent").

With that said, she obviously is not always on point with what works with the audience, considering "Beautiful Killer" never did make the main album and "Love Spent', a fan favorite, nearly didn't either.

Holy Water has potential  ...and well S.E.X....well it's Madonna now isn't it  :reductive:

michaelxfennell

Now that I've had time to ponder the tracklist a little more I have some thoughts:

I think Madonna should have released the album in the way she initially wanted to, a 2 disc album where disc one is the Rebel and disc 2 is the Heart. This would have been more for the super fans and would have allowed for more of the demos we fell in love with to received a proper mixed release. Then for the general public she could have released a concise version of both albums a la Celebration

In regards to the tracklist I'm happy with most of the choices, i.e. "HeartBreakCity," "Inside Out," "S.E.X." (I know I'm one of the few on that one but it's my jam!), "Iconic," "Best Night" and "Wash All Over Me." I'm not happy with the unclusion of "Body Shop," "Joan of Arc" (I may be alone in this one but I just don't really like it, I don't hate it but I would have rather it been left off), "Holy Water" and already released tracks "Unapologetic Bitch" and "Bitch I'm Madonna." I would have been happier to see "Addicted (The One That Got Away)," "Nothing Lasts Forever," "Beautiful Scars" and "Graffiti Heart."

I'm also worried about some of the rumored changes, mostly with "Wash All Over Me" and the inclusion of Mike Tyson but I guess we will just have to wait and see if the changes are real and successful or not.

BlondeKingOfGGD

I seriously hope the deluxe is actually happening because i love Addicted and Beautiful Scars + graffiti Heart

Archived