Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's Full Rebel Heart tracklist released - NO "Two Steps Behind Me"!

Dolev

Featured Posts

Teri Hatcher

NOOOO WHERE IS ADDICTED AND TRAGIC GIRL D:

and body shop is just a terrible song! the production and melody is terrible  :millie:

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSkeletonWay

The good thing about not having listened to the demos is that I'm not disappointed, Addicted who? :lmao:

miss anthropy

Where?

according to Universal France:

MADONNA - ALBUM REBEL HEART A PARAITRE LE 9 MARS 2015

4 supports physiques pour le monde + 1 pour la France :

- CD Standard - 14 titres

- CD Deluxe - 19 titres

- Box Super Deluxe - 25 titres

- Edition Spéciale FNAC France - 19 titres + 1 titre bonus

- Double LP - 19 titres

Mike Tyson? :lmao:

Also S.E.X. is added?

The demo was horrible.

I am excited to see how far they did improve it on the final version.

SEX is dreadful, probably the worst thing she has ever done. I don't even have any hope that it will sound good finished  :smh: 

Yeah yeah yeah, the leaked demos of the songs that actually made it onto the album essentially sound the same. Im sure these are not drastically different.

I'm sorry, people can delude themselves into believing this is some masterpiece of a pop album solely because its Madonna, but its honestly incredibly basic. Albeit, much more thoughtful than MDNA so at least a slight improvement.

Each track started as an acoustic demo, some of the ones that leaked were the roughest demos.

The demo of Living for Love that leaked was 4/5. My point was that a lot of the demos that leaked that have made the final album were earlier cuts than most of the ones that made the 6 that were released in December.

The good thing about not having listened to the demos is that I'm not disappointed, Addicted who? :lmao:

You are missing out. Addicted is very Abbaesque, even better than the lead single.

blacklistedd

Each track started as an acoustic demo, some of the ones that leaked were the roughest demos.

The demo of Living for Love that leaked was 4/5. My point was that a lot of the demos that leaked that have made the final album were earlier cuts than most of the ones that made the 6 that were released in December.

I know what you were saying, what I was saying was that the final versions of said leaks weren't drastically different than their early demos. They basically sounded the same. The Living for Love demo was better, but the differences were only slight. So one can conclude logically that the album versions of these chosen tracks arent really going to be much different than the demos we can listen to right now.

So when people get all defensive like "those were only demos you havent heard the finished version" its like basically we have. Its not like the album version is going to be drastically different. Fans said the same thing about Gimme All Your Luvin and it turned out to be exactly the same basically.

Actually I think the demo version of Illuminati is 1000% better than the album version though, but that's a matter of taste.

Oh I was just using it as an example. I love the demo too, and Kanye's production is great aswell, but some of the demos are bad :smh:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

I know what you were saying, what I was saying was that the final versions of said leaks weren't drastically different than their early demos. They basically sounded the same. The Living for Love demo was better, but the differences were only slight. So one can conclude logically that the album versions of these chosen tracks arent really going to be much different than the demos we can listen to right now.

So when people get all defensive like "those were only demos you havent heard the finished version" its like basically we have. Its not like the album version is going to be drastically different. Fans said the same thing about Gimme All Your Luvin and it turned out to be exactly the same basically.

It's because most of them are not early demos, they are pretty finished.

blacklistedd

It's because most of them are not early demos, they are pretty finished.

Okay, so then people need to stop using the defense that they can't really judge until they've heard the finished versions because ultimately we're hearing the album already therefore are entitled to informed opinions.

Born Brave

2 Steps Behind Me not being on there shows me that she may have decided to grow up and bury a hatchet. She could have still released it for the attention even though she said it wasn't about Gaga people were going to believe that it really was anyway. Good for her. 

RAMROD

according to Universal France:

MADONNA - ALBUM REBEL HEART A PARAITRE LE 9 MARS 2015

4 supports physiques pour le monde + 1 pour la France :

- CD Standard - 14 titres

- CD Deluxe - 19 titres

- Box Super Deluxe - 25 titres

- Edition Spéciale FNAC France - 19 titres + 1 titre bonus

- Double LP - 19 titres

Woe, looks like physical will see more editions.

This is exciting news!

Thanks.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Some "insiders" say there will be unheared tracks like Ghosttown, on the deluxe editions. Fingers crossed

Archived