Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga focus on social and ethical issues for the next album?

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

Maybe, no religion and tolerance tho please. These are so boring and useless after so many other artists doing them.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this would be good if she dealt with issues that didnt make her seem like a stereotypical liberal. Thats what I think the problem was with Born This Way; it made her seem politically correct.

VforVendetta

Born This Way says hi

Born This Way spoke ONLY about s-xuality/acceptance and a few relegion issues. There are far from all the social issues and f on our planet and thay ae far from the most important ones as well.

gagzus

feminism and racism are a big thing rn so i guess she could try to, but people would just say she's taking advantage of those things

Born This Way spoke ONLY about s-xuality/acceptance and a few relegion issues. There are far from all the social issues and f on our planet and thay ae far from the most important ones as well.

it also (albeit indirectly) had relations with feminism, s-xual empowerment and perception

VforVendetta

feminism and racism are a big thing rn so i guess she could try to, but people would just say she's taking advantage of those things

it also (albeit indirectly) had relations with feminism, s-xual empowerment and perception

All these are included in s-xuality/acceptance, that's not the point. There are countless important social issues to sing about.

VasilisVas

I disagree. There were also songs about women empowerment and how the government pretty much makes puppets of us.

VforVendetta

I disagree. There were also songs about women empowerment and how the government pretty much makes puppets of us.

Woman empowerment belongs to the s-x quality/acceptance category and don't tell me you talk about Government Hooker.

Anyway I'm talking about BTW remake I'm talking about something else, it was obvious. If you guys think that the only social issues of our planet are the ones Gaga talked about on BTW then fine, there is nothing I can do.

Yes, I love when musicians make social commentaries and also that'd be very amazing of her to use her social following to spread a message of awareness of certain issues just like BTW :yes:

Schwerk

No, this time she needs to show all the people who still think she's an airhead gimicky popprincess she's a force to be reckoned with.

It needs to be all about the music right now I think.

No more autotune to dilute her fabulous versatility and range, no aiming for the masses, just music from the heart. The world has lost touch with her, its time to remind them what a true hardcore artist she is.

She will always take a stand for gay rights, youth empowerment, feminism and is a UN ambassador, so I think she's got plenty on her plate.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived