Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What songs from ARTPOP are great?

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

ARTPOP is Gaga's most polarizing album even within the fanbase. For example, some people consider Mary Jane Holland one of her best songs ever and I barely ever listen to it. It's all up to personal opinion.

So which tracks do you consider "quality" songs?

VOTING CLOSED

I will reveal the results soon  :sis:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thefamefatale

I think Aura is a great song. One of her best. Really well produced (even if she didn't produce it), nice lyrics, good underlying message. I also would put Gypsy on there, mostly because the production is really clean and well made. Madeon and Redone are two of the best producers she's worked with to date. And I would also probably include Do What U Want because it's a great message, again sounds great, has good lyrics, was really controversial (maybe too controversial for some). However, none of those are my favorite songs. I just think those are the ones that were made the best.

EDIT: just noticed the poll  :toofloppy:

don't be a drag

ARTUNiCORN

I'm living for Jewels N'Drugs. Don't kill me;)

Also, ARTPOP (and Aura) is one of the greatest songs for me, and one of the best Gagas song EVER ^_^

But actually all songs from ARTPOP are perfect and my favorite song from it is changing constantly)

Peter Gatien

This is a great idea, I voted. I have long felt the same 8 songs are great:

Aura

Venus

G.U.Y.

Sexxx Dreams

Do What U Want

Swine

Gypsy

Applause

Fame Romance

In my opinion the best songs from ARTPOP are Applause, DWUW, Sexxx Dreams, Fashion!, Aura and G.U.Y., at least those are the only ones I listen to from ARTPOP.

I agree with you about Mary Jane Holland, some monsters love that song but I don't find anything attractive to my taste in that song.

Applause, Gypsy, Do What U Want, G.U.Y., Aura, ARTPOP, Venus, Dope, Fashion!, Jewels N' Drugs, Mary Jane Holland, MANiCURE, Swine and Donatella :yes:

Wait

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Aura, G.U.Y., Sexxx Dreams, Do What U Want, ARTPOP, Swine, Mary Jane Holland, Fashion!, Dope

there are no utterly bad songs on ARTPOP though. every song is a decent pop track. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived