Featured Posts

Cover of the song from Snow White :yes:

http://soundcloud.com/kimbramusic/im-wishing-from-snow-white

artworks-000102792397-7blbpa-t500x500.jp

For We Love Disney which includes covers of Disney songs :yes:

buy Vows and The Golden Echo on iTunes now OGq50.gif

Paper Planes

buy Vows and The Golden Echo on iTunes now OGq50.gif

but especially The Golden Echo because no one appreciated it and it flopped so hard commercially  :cry:

delete it fat

but especially The Golden Echo because no one appreciated it and it flopped so hard commercially  :cry:

ikr :giveup: poor sis deserved far better it is such a masterpiece :nooo:

Monster2015

but especially The Golden Echo because no one appreciated it and it flopped so hard commercially :cry:

I don't think so! I think it did very well for the critics, reviews, and the tour actually sold out most of its dates! Which is very good! But the problem was she was well known during Vows and STIUTK help boost that era. She didn't have like a lead single to help the album either. Even though 90s music is a popular song for lots of people!

On topic this cover is old but amazing as usual!

Paper Planes

I don't think so! I think it did very well for the critics, reviews, and the tour actually sold out most of its dates! Which is very good! But the problem was she was well known during Vows and STIUTK help boost that era. She didn't have like a lead single to help the album either. Even though 90s music is a popular song for lots of people!

Note: I said commercially. Critically, I agree that it did great. I personally ranked it in the top ten albums of 2014. 

However, here in the US, it debuted with 6,000 copies sold and then dropped off the Billboard 200 altogether. She deserves so much more :giveup:

delete it fat

I wanted an excuse to promote ha OGq50.gif

Also she uploaded it today to her tumblr so I got confused and thought it was new like the flop fan i am

Monster2015

Note: I said commercially. Critically, I agree that it did great. I personally ranked it in the top ten albums of 2014.

However, here in the US, it debuted with 6,000 copies sold and then dropped off the Billboard 200 altogether. She deserves so much more :giveup:

Really?! Dear god! Well atleast she has a stable core fanbase tbh

Archived