💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What was your reaction to the iTunes Festival?

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

Haroon

I LOVED it :giveup: I was kinda unsure about it at first (before watching it) because it was a small venue and I was used to Gaga doing big things and it seemed like she was going down the stripped down route which made me a bit nervous :gum: Turns out it went amazingly regardless of the lack of theatrics and it positively surprised me! Plus the first listening of songs like MANiCURE and ARTPOP and Swine were amazing :flutter:

There's a part of me that's still a tiny bit annoyed that I didn't manage to get tickets, and that I didn't camp out outside the venue for when they let in people without tickets considering some people with tickets didn't attend :noparty:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo cupcakke

When she started with Aura, I was having seizures especially with the black wig. Then when Jewels N Drugs came on, I was reaching for my LifeAlert I was so slayed by the trap sound and the hair and the flannel. Then ARTPOP came on and I just wanted to cry. Sexxx Dreams was just so awesome and I felt like I was in an 80s pĂƒÆ’Âžrn and horror movie. Swinfest definitely made me love Gaga more after Applause underwhelmed me but eventually, I came to love Applause

Born To Slay

I heard the prechorus to Sexxx Dreams and was just absolutely slayed! I was like Gaga has those dreams too! I'm not the only one? I felt so much better about myself. That song is so improtant to me because it taught me that s-x dreams were normal.

Pain of fame1

I loved it but i was a bit dissapointed because gaga said she would sing the telephone sequel but none of the songs worked for me unless AURA+she didnt say anything about it

Pain of fame1

I was front row and loving life :rockstar:

Wasn't the crowd a bit quiet and lazy? I mean she was BRAND NEW TRACKS LIKE SEX DREAMS AND ARTPOP and people were the same like she was singing Just dance in 2013

RAMROD

This exact reaction.

tumblr_lrspquaXHj1qafrh6.gif

Downward spiral from there tho :lolgaga:

Whatever ARTPOP is still good album.

Won't let the minimum experience change that fact.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Bellatrix

I was truly amazed! Although, it was torture waiting for the album afterwards..  I tried not to watch the performances too much since I wanted ARTPOP to still sound fresch when it got released. 

It didn't go very well

:cryga:
Don't do that again, Gagz

I remember everyone shred it to pieces when it happened, I honestly don't understand why everyone praises it so much now.

How about because it was the single best show she ever performed.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

TraeumereiLPB

I fell in love with the song ARTPOP and couldn't stop listening to it for weeks :legend:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

SEVDALIZA

How about because it was the single best show she ever performed.

Didn't say it wasn't good, I've always loved it. Just pointing out things how they are.

operating from another world

I was slayed. And when ARTPOP came I was extremely slayed :nooo:

But I remember facepalming myself for months and months because people where b---hing that the studio versions where sooooooo different than the iTunes festival ones and that they sucked when they were basically the same songs :laughga:

who will love me when the night is over

Archived