Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Karl Lagerfeld: "I hate ugly people, very depressing"

Valextra

Featured Posts

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoenix

I had to laugh it was funny the way you phrased it. But yeah you are right :giggle:

I thought for a second that you're one of those who read just 3 words of a post and then jump on a conclusion. :lollipop:

💎

Chromatislaps

I thought for a second that you're one of those who read just 3 words of a post and then jump on a conclusion. :lollipop:

nope I'm not vapid luckily :lollipop:

Those models might be hot but I wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole after having ****ed the asshole's old ass.

AbuHassan1992

People please, Karl is awesome, I've seen a lot of german interviews with him, the english media presents him wrong, he is a very smart man and not superficial at all, the quote is taken out of context.

explain it then

I love Karl, the media presents him in a totally wrong way, you should read more of his quotes, he isn't as superficial as he seems at all!!!

Yeah this. God knows what he really said or meant, if I don't see a video I'm not believing it. He could be joking, not the best joke out there for sure :toofunny:, but it's still a joke?

Andy McQueen

The idea of having people follow you around the world because they're models is kinda superficial to start with :emma:

I know, of course, the fashion world is completly shallow. But Karl is a nice person, in his german interviews his very open and honest and comes off as a very smart man, really! :P

Blue Jeans

karl-lagerfeld-1.jpg

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

He's  one to talk for being ugly though :wtf:

And even if he wasn't ugly, he has some nerve to even say a statement like this. Not having the most attractive face is better than having a disgusting personality like him :wtf:

Archived