Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Karl Lagerfeld: "I hate ugly people, very depressing"

Valextra

Featured Posts

The New York Times did a profile on 35-year-old Brad Kroenig, a male model who is part of Karl’s Boys. Karl’s Boys is a group of male models who follow Karl around the world. They claim that their relationship with Karl is strictly platonic and they don’t have to have s-x with him.

14916-baptiste_giabiconi_et_karl_lagerfe

As the most senior and prominent member of a group of male models often referred to as Karl’s Boys Brad not only works for Chanel and Fendi, the fashion houses where Lagerfeld is the head designer, but also accompanies him on yearly vacations to St. Tropez and work trips and to parties worldwide. He has been photographed with Lagerfeld so often that gossip blogs have mistakenly identified him as the designer’s boyfriend.

The New York Times reporter tagged along as Brad went to Dubai with Karl.

During the trip, the reporter asked Karl why his entourage is filled with male models. Lagerfeld refers to Brad and the other models that travel with him as his family, albeit a self-selected, genetically ideal one. “I hate ugly people,†Lagerfeld told me. “Very depressing.â€

xinsrc_142110624082246815661.jpg

Karl+Lagerfeld+Out+And+About+In+St.+Trop

Lagerfeld’s entourage has grown to include the British model Jake Davies, 34, and Baptiste Giabiconi, a 25-year-old from the south of France with a striking resemblance to a younger Lagerfeld. Together, they’ve become a part of the designer’s provocative image, trailing him as he exits cars and boats and planes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/18/magazine/the-jet-set-life-of-karl-lagerfelds-favorite-male-model-for-now.html?_r=2

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an icon. Maybe one day I'll be successful enough to have male models follow me around all day. And I agree, ugly people are depressing.

Phoenix

I agree with him. I hate ugly people too. Ugly on the inside, like himself. People like these disgust me. 

💎

Andy McQueen

I love Karl, the media presents him in a totally wrong way, you should read more of his quotes, he isn't as superficial as he seems at all!!!

SissyFromSpace

mck0oBOUVJyigEkkkgEkkkgEkkkgHV9yfEfNJJADlJJJAJJJJAJJJJMEkkkkCSSSQDhJySSAZSCSSATlFJJAOmSSQCSSSQH/9k=]
wenn5697745.jpg

areopostal man CEO teas

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Andy McQueen

People please, Karl is awesome, I've seen a lot of german interviews with him, the english media presents him wrong, he is a very smart man and not superficial at all, the quote is taken out of context.

Archived