Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

Shia should have performed not that woman

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

codymonster

Never has there been an artist who has made me feel such powerful emotion every time I hear her voice. I legitimately can't stop watching these. She's an angel.

OpusDiaboli666

Am I the only one who didn't like this at all..I felt zero connection and the dancing was a little weird as well this time

Florian

Sia gives me hope that a true artist, a real talented person, whatever its age or  its beauty, still has its place in pop music. 

Chandelier performance was bad. The dancers in Elastic Heart were beyond belief, tho.

How do you think it's bad? The singing is just flawless, her hoarse voice and tortured vocals give me chills. However I didn't like the background of this performance, the mime is quite useless

Chuckles

She is VERY talented but there's something about her that annoys me so much.

Same, I don't know what it is..

Justin Drew Bieber

How come she covers her face?

I read online that she does that just because she "feels like it" , but I think it's that she's.. Shy? Idk how to explain but she DOES have social phobia (I have it too) so she may hve stage fright and maybe she can sing better if she isn't watching the audience and then she feels they can't judge her

amazing as expected :applause:

I read online that she does that just because she "feels like it" , but I think it's that she's.. Shy? Idk how to explain but she DOES have social phobia (I have it too) so she may hve stage fright and maybe she can sing better if she isn't watching the audience and then she feels they can't judge her

Yes, she has social anxiety :yes: + when she became somewhat famous with Breathe Me and We Are Born there were a lot of mean comments about her physical appereance so she retired from music and decided just to write hits in the shadows, like Diamonds and such. But she wanted to come back from her retirement so she decided to "reclaim" her public image by not showing her face and just making it about the music :yes: she really doesn't want to be famous and just wants to be a musician and I think we can all understand why :rofl: in her words: imagine that stereotype of a mother in law criticizing you and every move you make, now imagine it day after day every hour multiplied

Tropico

Why not Cellophane? We have enough performances of those songs. :crossed:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Archived