💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What would you do if LG6 misses the top spot?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Of course she cares about doing well. Everyone dose when it comes to their job. But she cares about the music more. Also That promotion is probably her management. You have to remember she is apart of one of the most money hungry record labels in the world.

I didn't say she didn't care about the music more, of course she does. We all do. But to say Gaga doesn't care at all, is just ridicioulous.

That was an HSN thing, nothing to do with Gaga.

She went back on a second time

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miranda Sings

Interscope isn't dumb. They aren't going to put her album out in the same week as another giant release. Regardless, as long is the music is good I couldn't care less about it's charting.

I would remember why I am a fan of this woman in the first place. As much as her fans are about this stuff, the woman herself really isn't. Think long term about her career...

AyaKara

Continue loving Gaga like I always have? I want Gaga to be successful because I care for her, but I'm here for her art.

inuborg

Nothing?

If its good (And it will be) I'll listen to it. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Don't forget that gaga and bobby are now under the artist nation the live nation's management section and arthur fogel himself said that he want to put gaga on the next level

blacklistedd

I think what matters more is if the album is critically well received this time around. Because if this album receives the same kind of ho hum response as ARTPOP or worse than thats honestly more of a death sentence for her career than selling less than Katy Perry. In terms of commercial standards if her album doesn't debut at #1 it will be viewed as a further decline. Personally, if I don't like the album than I don't like the album, im not really going to dwell on it too much. So far shes yet to release something I think is total crap so popularity doesn't really matter to me. The majority of what I listen to isn't popular anyway.

Born To Slay

Don't forget that gaga and bobby are now under the artist nation the live nation's management section and arthur fogel himself said that he want to put gaga on the next level

I can't wait for him to bring her back to the top

GagaXCupcakke

Then Gaga will stop releasing music to the public and only share it with her friends and Asia.

TimisaMonster

If LG5 doesn't do well...we know Gaga's had #1 albums...#1 singles...#1 tours etc... :shrug: I would just enjoy the music and hope for the best on the next album's success :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived