💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What would you do if LG6 misses the top spot?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Fame Romance

Yes, I could survive, anyways I became LM in the ARTPOP era so it's normal to me to see her flopping, I've never lived those glorious moments of The Fame, TFM and BTW being LM.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

Yes, I could survive, anyways I became LM in the ARTPOP era so it's normal to me to see her flopping, I've never lived those glorious moments of The Fame, TFM and BTW being LM.

During the Born This Way era, people branded her a flop then too. It's just ARTPOP did worse, so people lightened up to BTW.

Fame Romance

During the Born This Way era, people branded her a flop then too. It's just ARTPOP did worse, so people lightened up to BTW.

The only thing on the BTW era that flopped on the charts was and Marry The Night and a little bit Judas, TEOG was a radio hit and peaked #3 on Hot 100, Yoü And I had a moderate success and got a grammy nomination, and the song BTW was a massive hit.

Listen to it a lot just like I did with ARTPOP and Cheek 2 Cheek.

Unless she did country.

then I would burn the album along with my stan cards.

Born To Slay

The only thing on the BTW era that flopped on the charts was and Marry The Night and a little bit Judas, TEOG was a radio hit and peaked #3 on Hot 100, Yoü And I had a moderate success and got a grammy nomination, and the song BTW was a massive hit.

But since she declined from her previous eras success and Adele overshadowed her, the media acted as if she flopped.

Just google the term "Born This Way flop"

Cody Draco

I'm sure she will be number one in at least one country.

I don't really care about charts lol.

Fame Romance

But since she declined from her previous eras success and Adele overshadowed her, the media acted as if she flopped.

Just google the term "Born This Way flop"

I think one of the the problems that left people saying BTW and ARTPOP were flop albums was that the last single from both albums flopped which made a bad era-closing, if Marry The Night was a success most of people would praise BTW's success. 

I don't understand fans who ask these questions. Like are you even a fan? Gaga has said thousands of times she doesn't give a f*** about having number one hits, its more of a added benefit for her. She is here to make music for herself and other and express her art. (Music not the bling)

Born To Slay

I don't understand fans who ask these questions. Like are you even a fan? Gaga has said thousands of times she doesn't give a f*** about having number one hits, its more of a added benefit for her. She is here to make music for herself and other and express her art. (Music not the bling)

Actions speak louder then words and that includes Gaga. This is the women who practically begged fans to buy Applause, posted a loop of the video to push it up the chart, she had people buying 20 copies of Cheek To Cheek and did a bunch of crap just to sell a couple extra thousand and debut at number one instead of 3.

if a telemarketer told you he didn't care about selling the most but then pulled every trick in the book just to try and hit the spot, would u believe him when he said he didn't care?

Actions speak louder then words and that includes Gaga. This is the women who practically begged fans to buy Applause, posted a loop of the video to push it up the chart, she had people buying 20 copies of Cheek To Cheek and did a bunch of crap just to sell a couple extra thousand and debut at number one instead of 3.

if a telemarketer told you he didn't care about selling the most but then pulled every trick in the book just to try and hit the spot, would u believe him when he said he didn't care?

Of course she cares about doing well. Everyone dose when it comes to their job. But she cares about the music more. Also That promotion is probably her management. You have to remember she is apart of one of the most money hungry record labels in the world. 

Archived