💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Britney Spears ex-boyfriend shot dead by the taliban

Michael

Featured Posts

*Britney-Spears-MAIN.jpg

Pop star Britney Spears left 'devastated' after ex-lover is killed by the Taliban in Afghanistan

JOHN Sundahl, 44, was shot down flying a helicopter from the capital Kabul where he had been working for several months as a private contractor ferrying officials across the war-torn country.

A HERO pilot and former lover of Britney Spears , who helped her quit booze, has been killed by the Taliban in Afghanistan.

John Sundahl, 44, was shot down flying a helicopter from the capital Kabul where he had been working for several months as a private contractor ferrying officials across the war-torn country.

His devastated brother Karl said: “It’s heartbreaking – John went there to try to repair the country.

“He was trying to help people, he would often say that the country was in chaos.â€

Britney, 33, dated John in 2007 after they met at an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting in Los Angeles and she has credited him with helping her beat her drink problems.

At one stage the pair were also rumoured to be engaged, though the singer’s ­representative denied it at the time.

They remained friends after their romance ended but were said to have reignited their relationship last summer.

Yesterday a source close to Britney – who has sons Jayden James, eight, and Sean Preston, nine, with ex-husband Kevin Federline, 36 – said: “She is devastated. Britney thought he was a lovely man.â€

John once told how he had warned Britney that she would die unless she stopped drinking.

He revealed in an ­interview: “I told her, ‘If you fall off the wagon I don’t think you’ll live. I told her, ‘If you don’t want to get sober for yourself, do it for your kids’.

“She truly wants to stop what she’s doing, and she has changed her life in another direction. She doesn’t get drunk every night and pass out.â€

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/pop-star-britney-spears-left-4998365

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teri Hatcher

Is this really true or a troll

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Why? Why would you go there with this whole situation? :(

Rest in peace

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Whoever goes to do business in Afghanistan is ..... 

Why? Why would you go there with this whole situation? :(

Rest in peace

he went there to help the innocent people

Archived