Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Empire (Season 2 to Premiere 23/09)

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Vernier

az5ZHJV.gif

I was laughing so hard at this, omg. I kinda felt bad for her too. I kinda don't want her to have any romantic interest in the show though, not here for her going soft when she falls in love, which I'm sure would happen :sweep:

Amazing episode, Raven's appearance at the end :air: I was expecting the child to be Lucious' or something :rip:

Loved the scenes with Courtney too, rooting for ha to make a comeback.

Can they just axe Jamal's mess of a boyfriend already? He can NOT act at all and he's such an inconsequential character.

I almost want to mute his scenes :rip: He's lucky he's so good to look at.
Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

az5ZHJV.gif

I was laughing so hard at this, omg. I kinda felt bad for her too. I kinda don't want her to have any romantic interest in the show though, not here for her going soft when she falls in love, which I'm sure would happen :sweep:

Amazing episode, Raven's appearance at the end :air: I was expecting the child to be Lucious' or something :rip:

Loved the scenes with Courtney too, rooting for ha to make a comeback.

I almost want to mute his scenes :rip: He's lucky he's so good to look at.

Cookie is my queen, this scene slayed me and the fact that it was just the 5 first min of the episode :air:

Yeah Jamal's bf is awful.. but he's cute so he should just be there stay still and not talk..

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Loved this episode, Cookie's scene in lingerie killed me  :dies:  :rofl:

Courtney's cameo slayed :legend: And also Raven at the end, totally unexpected that kind of situation with Jamal.
I'm agree about his boyfriend, they are so cute together physically, but the actor was kind of bad in his lines-acting in the episode :emma:

Love the music and new Jamal song.

Also the one with Hakeem and Tiana immediately enter in my mind, Timbaland is slaying. 

Blue Jeans

So they're replacing Dora (Michael :sis: ) with him

5th+Annual+Thirst+Gala+Hosted+Jennifer+G

this episode was a bit disappointing Cookie shouldn't have slept with Lucious :madge: and there's something bothering me, the fact that Olivia just left her baby girl in the building and disappeared and they're all like "Okay, welcome to the family" GET A DNA Test :grr: She might not even be Jamal's daughter... wtf.. really odd

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Blue Jeans

I Just saw that the views went up again :air:

How is this possible, this is too much slayage :rip:

Vernier

Ew @ Anika in this ep, I actually kinda like her, but I was not her ruining future Lana's comeback like that :giveup: Tho poor ha having to walk in on that.

Poor Dora too, I hope we still get to see him in non speaking scenes in the future.

Cringe worthy Andre shower scene aside ( :flop: ) I liked the ep again, but that better not be the last we see of Raven.

I feel like a certain demographic has been wanting a show that they feel represents them, and Empire is that :queenga:

Vernier

So they're replacing Dora (Michael :sis: ) with him

5th+Annual+Thirst+Gala+Hosted+Jennifer+G

I was wondering where I recognized him from :giveup: He was on Spartacus, and he played a gay too :hor:

tumblr_lcsddfbVBw1qe543ko1_500.gif

tumblr_m11uw5BzQZ1qfp31ao6_400.gif

mte, it went from 11.9 to 13mil in ONE WEEK

like that's never happened in the history of network TV

Thought this week's wasn't a particularly good episode :emma:

The scene in the studio with the oldest son tonight :deadbanana:

The girls I watch it with SCREAMED when he pulled it out, I was shocked and it got so tense when he pulled it omg

KaanBTW

The scene in the studio with the oldest son tonight :deadbanana:

It was so sudden and impressive. :applause:

S01e08 was one of the best. 

Jamal's coming out

Cookie and Naomi scene

Andre's scene

Cookie's prison scene

:legend:

Archived