Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cristiano Ronaldo and Irina Shayk Split After Five Years

Valextra

Featured Posts

showbiz-cristiano-ronaldo-irina-shayk-vo

Here's to the single life! Cristiano Ronaldo and model Irina Shayk have called it quits after five years of dating, Us Weekly can confirm.

"We can confirm Irina Shayk has ended her relationship to Cristiano Ronaldo of five years. She has been close with his family throughout the course of their relationship," Shayk's rep tells Us in a statement. "Any negative rumors with regards to Irina and the Ronaldo family are completely false, and have not been a factor in the cause of the spilt. Irina has no further comment at the time."

The Real Madrid soccer player and Shayk, both 29, began dating after meeting on the set of an Armani ad in 2010. They followed up their steamy gig by posing nude together for the June 2014 cover of Vogue Spain.

Rumors of a breakup have been following the pair in recent months. Back in July, Ronaldo didn't attend the premiere of Shayk's film Hercules. They also spent New Year's Eve apart. This week, Shayk did not accompany Ronaldo to the annual FIFA Ballon d'Or in Zurich.

Ronaldo has previously been linked to Kim Kardashian, tennis pro Maria Sharapova, and Paris Hilton.

Christiano-Ronaldo-Irina-Shayk-by-Mario-

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/cristiano-ronaldo-irina-shayk-split-after-five-years-of-dating-2015171#ixzz3P7RQnE39

Pure Adrenaline

welp 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Gianni Versace

Wrong gender :thetea:

no way!!! i mean just look at him:

if that doesn't just scream stereotypical straight alpha male i don't know what does!!

Teal Ambition

Awww :( 

I still wonder who the mother of his son is, he must have paid her big bucks for her to keep her mouth shut.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

if that doesn't just scream stereotypical straight alpha male i don't know what does!!

Portuguese-soccer-star-Cristiano-Ronaldo

ronaldo-e1371386138532.jpg

Ronaldo.jpg

:sis: 

you guys are so ****ing thirsty :lmao: 

:lmao:

OT: sad to hear hope he didnt cheat on her o r something like that 

Vernier

1242226186_ronaldo-stunned.gif

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

RAMROD

Well, it is tough when there is two divas under one roof.

So, I guess it's for the best.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived