đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marina is filming the "I'm A Ruin" music video today!

Chic

Featured Posts

http://instagram.com/p/x9JppVJPng/

http://instagram.com/p/x8364cnDgw/

Another picture but I can't embed it: http://t.co/EoIO7dQg1o

She's filming "on location" so...!

My prediction is that she's filming in Florida. IAR's Froot is the orange, so it's gotta be!

Maybe she'll film the green apple (Forget) video in New York!

monsterdreams

Are we sure that's not a stock photo and they're just recreating a beach in a studio in Bristol?

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Caesium

How come all the other Froots of the month are now getting videos but Happy never did? 

latoya-jackson-o.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Are we sure that's not a stock photo and they're just recreating a beach in a studio in Bristol?

There's a video of her at a beach bar so, no.

How come all the other Froots of the month are now getting videos but Happy never did? 

latoya-jackson-o.gif

Happy got an acoustic video.

omg yas slay me :giveup: even the simpler vids like Happy and Immortal are so good and this one has choreo I think it'll be like Froot :giveup: we're not ready for new Marina music + Flo at the end of the month fck me backwards :nooo:

but it's not like she or her label has so much money she can do smth like GUY you know...

Immortal was simple but beautiful

I'm pretty sure she's going to save the real budget for the lead single's video and promotion, and just wants to give more videos to her fans.

All the videos this era have been TSOD level so I hope this one delivers

Brooke Hoegan

I'm pretty sure she's going to save the real budget for the lead single's video and promotion, and just wants to give more videos to her fans.

All the videos this era have been TSOD level so I hope this one delivers

yes, I know, I love all the promo so far, I think it's on point :yes:

it just bothers me when people don't realise her budget is tight and want GUY-lavish videos from her for just a promo single...

we are lucky we're getting anything at all for all 6 promo singles...

if only Gaga could do that next time :emma:

---

but, if the album is being released 2 months since I'm A Ruin, doesn't it make the possibility for IAR being THE lead single off FROOT ? :giveup:

darkchylde

but it's not like she or her label has so much money she can do smth like GUY you know...

Immortal was simple but beautiful

I know they don't but Immortal seemed weak to me. I just didn't like the whole "screening" thing. I would have had enough with Marina singing on camera but the whole video thing hurted my eyes.

Added it to the OP! Thanks (:

No problem, by the way, it is pretty much official that she's in Miami filming and she's flying to NYC after finishing with it.

omg yas slay me :giveup: even the simpler vids like Happy and Immortal are so good and this one has choreo I think it'll be like Froot :giveup: we're not ready for new Marina music + Flo at the end of the month fck me backwards :nooo:

FLORENCE WHAT?!

Archived