💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Michelle Visage on Perez: 'Don't judge the Gay community on this a$$'.

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

OFFICIAL CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER THREAD: http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/133677-celebrity-big-brother-2015-all-housemate-picsinfo-now-on-first-page/

Michelle Visage makes public plea after Perez Hilton strips and re-enacts s-xual positions on Celebrity Big Brother. 

Like the majority of her Celebrity Big Brother housemates, Michelle Visage made it clear she'd had enough of Perez Hilton on Friday night's show.

After being tipped over the edge by his erratic behaviour, she headed into the Diary Room to vent her anger.
'What we just witnessed is an outrage,' she screamed after watching his bizarre s-xual re-enactments in the garden.

'He has set our entire [gay] community back 50 years. We've worked so hard for equal rights and he is just an embarrassment.

'I do not want people judging the gay community on this ass.'

24C49A3300000578-2913983-image-a-3_14214

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2913983/Don-t-judge-gay-community-Michelle-Visage-makes-public-plea-Perez-Hilton-strips-enacts-s-xual-positions-CBB.html

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michelle serving some :tea: DRAG HA, READ HA FUNDAMENTALLY. 

In my messy era.

monsterdreams

Too true

Perez needs to go, like not from just this show, but from everywhere

Yes. Yes yes yes

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

SlaeUrAnus

Perez needs to go, like not from just this show, but from everywhere

:tea:

In my messy era.

Andreyw

Is Perez gay?! Didn't he had a wife and a child? :toofloppy: not that I care about him but it's weird :Emma:

SlaeUrAnus

Is Perez gay?! Didn't he had a wife and a child? :toofloppy: not that I care about him but it's weird :emma:

Girl, where you been lately?  :rip: He had his child with surrogate. 

In my messy era.

Andreyw

Girl, where you been lately?  :rip: He had his child with surrogate.

Lol :toofunny: well , I'm not wasting my time checking for people that I don't care about :fan: cool for ha'

Hola Soraya

Still a nasty piece of work I see...  :coffee:

tumblr_met9zlSmoF1qggwnfo1_500.gif

P.S

O17cSg.gif

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Elizabeth

Honestly seeing him on this show really makes me think that he has some really serious issues that need addressing, he behaviour is in no way normal. 

RAMROD

Cami Li tho, Female version of Perez tbh.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

codymonster

I feel so bad for the child

This. He Lefitimately seems mentally unbalanced. Not to mention, he just abandoned his first young child to be on a show for 3 months. He's so egocentrical, it's unreal.

Archived