Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Diane Warren Hyping Up The Collab

SpaceAce

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

Seems like you're just stitching things together and jumping to conclusions :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

SpaceAce

How do you know its the same studio? 

Does it not look like the same room? Additionally, the location is pretty convenient.

Swan Heart

DEAR GOD, please, please, please be true....

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

blubrryxkisses

I have been trying so hard not to get hyped, and I am even content with no new music for awhile... but when they do this to you...

SpaceAce

Seems like you're just stitching things together and jumping to conclusions :emma:

Sure. It's just coincidence that they're recording in the same studio and Diane consistently refers to an "alltime classic"?

Gaga wouldn't be just dropping by the studio for a day or two with RedOne. She would have the place rented out for privacy and security. It's not likely that Diane would be working on a different project in the same studio at the same time. It's resort-style home and recording studio that's meant for one project at a time and privacy.

KyliesChild
Does it not look like the same room? Additionally, the location is pretty convenient.
Especially since Gaga is in Malibu

Archived