đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How does it feel for you that Gaga is returning ''home''?

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

Crescent Bloom

I think you aren't thinking the same way Gaga is. Gaga has been friends with RedOne for a really long time and the only reason he wasn't on ARTPOP was because scheduling between the both of them, they were both too busy for each other. I think the way they work is very organic and it doesn't mean Gaga is trying to make her return a safe one. I think the relationship they have with each other is deeper than music, which im inferring from the Howard Stern interview in 2014. I think they will always work together because of their strong bond as friends.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robotboy

Redone, marketing, Interscope, creative management. Everyone who put the popstar "Lady Gaga" together.

gaga knew exactly how she would become a star when she got the chance. :thetea:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

:applause:

They all deserted her when ARTPOP underperformed and ripped her to shreds. Then all of a sudden she reunites with the producer who produced her biggest singles and they jump back on the bandwagon :emma:

VforVendetta

I think you aren't thinking the same way Gaga is. Gaga has been friends with RedOne for a really long time and the only reason he wasn't on ARTPOP was because scheduling between the both of them, they were both too busy for each other. I think the way they work is very organic and it doesn't mean Gaga is trying to make her return a safe one. I think the relationship they have with each other is deeper than music, which im inferring from the Howard Stern interview in 2014. I think they will always work together because of their strong bond as friends.

It doesn;t matter what I think cause I as I sai dI know that she isn't doing it for these reasons. What matters is what the media. the headlines and the publc thinks. 

I also am not ashamed of BTW and AP. I think Born This Way was a success and people underestimated it during the era. ARTPOP, not so much, but I think BTW is in line with TFM/TF's level of success. I mean, an enormous tour, four top 10 singles, 8 million copies sold... if that's not a success, I don't know what is.

RedOne said many times that he was unsuccessful before working with Gaga and he was heading back to Sweden because he was bankrupt, she was his last chance to make it. He needs her as much as she needs him..

gaga knew exactly how she would become a star when she got the chance. :thetea:

We all know what happened when she finally got the chance to be in full control. :thetea:

androiduser

I am glad that she's doing this, because it's who she is essentially, but she's basically doing everything that's opposite of what she (pretended to?) stand for.

She's very similar to Madonna in that aspect.... if things don't go the way you thought they would, go back to hits.

VforVendetta

RedOne said many times that he was unsuccessful before working with Gaga and he was heading back to Sweden because he was bankrupt, she was his last chance to make it. He needs her as much as she needs him..

Yes but noone gives a sh!t about RedOne (and when I say noone I mean the media and the public). He is not the one on the spotlight, he is not the one that will receive most of the credits or the backlash.

I do get your point, but I don't think of it as negatively as you do. I think of it like, during ARTPOP, Gaga wanted to experiment and create music which she has never done before. That's apparent with the variety of producers on the album. However, with the falling out with management, and other various setbacks for the ARTPOP era, the entire era (including the tracks) did not go as planned. I think Gaga wanted to try new things with ARTPOP, and if she likes it, then she will continue, but I think this past era was pretty hard for her with all the stuff that happened. So what I think she's doing is growing from these experiences, and realizing what's best for her, and getting back with RedOne is by no means negative. I feel like she has a strong relationship with RedOne, and she wants to rekindle the relationship. Whether he is the core producer or not, I don't feel like Gaga is resorting to something she doesn't want to do (although that's the way the critics may see it).

Bottom line is, we are going to, regardless of any circumstances, get some amazing tracks as a result of this. We all know that Gaga x RedOne is the dream team, and can produce massive tracks together (ie. Bad Romance, Scheisse, Judas, etc). I'm just going to look forward on the new era and take it as it is.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Except she's not going to be running back to the same sound they made before, it's going to be an evolution. RedOne is her Quincy, she has more chemistry with him than any other producer so it only makes sense to keep working with him. But it's not as though this is going to be an album full of Just Dance, Bad Romance, and LoveGame recreations. In fact, that's what ARTPOP was.

ryhanna

I'm excited for what they can create together, but yes, I agree to an extent. 

Although at the same time, I don't really feel that making music with RedOne is something "safe." Yes, it can be perceived that way based on the success that the two of them have had together, but it's hard to ignore their musical chemistry. I'm all for experimenting with different producers and collaborators, but Gaga and RedOne do create some great songs together. Working together again could be seen as either a safety net, or simply aiming for high quality.

Archived