đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Analysing the insta pic + the album is coming in June

Caesium

Featured Posts

Caesium

So we all now that Gaga always hides hints and sneak peeks in her photos and videos. Of course she revealed she's working with ReDone again but obviously this was meant to divert us away from the real meaning off the photo...

emyhahh.png

1. You can see they're looking deeply into one anothers eyes, showing it's probably a love song. (She's wearing pretty loose fitting clothing so I'm thinking Gypsy-tease?)

2. There's a piano. Probably going to be some kind of piano ballad. The guitar is just a distraction away from this.

3. She's holding her heel. This is quite a unique pose. Maybe the song is to do with shoes? Something to do with her heels?

4. He's holding up one finger. This must mean it's going to be the first single. 

A lead single about love of her high heels with a piano ballad backing sounds incredible. She's ready to slay the charts again, I can feel it. What does everyone else think?  :yes:

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopmess

Or maybe Taylor is her beard and she's revealing to us who her true fiancee is. Queen of media manipulation tbh

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

AbuHassan1992

yes and garageband is in the background. they'll use a garageband loop like rihanna did on umbrella

Lona Delery

free post

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived