Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GAGA: "Off to the studio in my new whip"

swine killer

Featured Posts

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Firestarter

at first I just wanted to post that she looks very country but then i wanted to spice it a bit up :sis:

I know, sis, I know

emotional_hug_by_sonnerose-d4tqky3.gif

at first I just wanted to post that she looks very country but then i wanted to spice it a bit up :sis:

'salright, I always wanna spice my posts up too :whitney:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

tbfh I'm not even excited for any music anymore because she is taking a bit long but then again she kinda deserves a break to do whatever she wants to do, even though I thought ARTPOP is what she wanted to do, sighs*

Reminds me of ginger :fan:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

MonsterMum

tbfh I'm not even excited for any music anymore because she is taking a bit long but then again she kinda deserves a break to do whatever she wants to do, even though I thought ARTPOP is what she wanted to do, sighs*

A bit too long? she finished her tour not too long ago. 2 years for a new record is perfectly normal?

Battle 4 Ur Life

It's a Chevy "el Camino"

Awesome! Tks so much!  :hug:

I first thought it was the Chevy Nova, from Tarantino's movie Death Proof...but the El Camino has a larger trunk.

I love it! It looks very vintage-future

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Der Meister

I laugh at people saying she's not releasing a new record this year + I hope she does a collab with Taylor Swift  :party:

swine killer

I laugh at people saying she's not releasing a new record this year + I hope she does a collab with Taylor Swift  :party:

0.jpg

Archived