💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Realistically will gaga really have more freedom for the next album?

Gaga Ate My Ass

59 members have voted

1. 1. Will gaga have more freedom as she says she will?

• Yes I'll take her word for it
    • No shes just saying that out of excitement just like everything else she says

Featured Posts

Gaga Ate My Ass

Ok, let's just not put the blame on Interscope too much? From what Gaga has always said, they've always been very nice to her, and let's not forget that without them, she'd still be bartending at St Jerome's in the Lower East Side..... So let's show ourselves a little more appreciative, ok? Without labels, artists wouldn't exist.

No need to be offended. I didnt say interscope is the problem im just saying since shes under a label she wont have that much freedom as she says she does.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Try is fired, and if we tend to believe Gaga, then she'll probably have much more artistic freedom for this album. But at the same time, the label would be trying to ensure she puts out quality music this time; something which will not just hook her back on top of the charts, but redefine her scarred public image, as of now. Additionally, while her artistic freedom is good for her, we also need someone to control her not to go too haywire with the whole talk about "art" again.

Quite the opposite. After ARTPOP failed to live up to expectations, label executives will probably put even more pressure on her to create something that can succeed commercially.

elijahfan

No need to be offended. I didnt say interscope is the problem im just saying since shes under a label she wont have that much freedom as she says she does.

... the slavery a--logy, tho?

thathimerosguy

Bobby may be her manager but jimmy vincent and others will have the final say at the end

jimmy is no longer apart of anythingg interscope and gaga is vincent's shining star..him and tamar love her besides the talent

Gaga Ate My Ass

... the slavery a--logy, tho?

Well artists are basically label slaves I mean look at britney spears and rihanna.

Swan Heart

Didn't Tony advised her about this? Something for not letting people take down the quality and the intelligence of her work?

You know how much Gaga looks up to him and I thing she'll really fight for this album.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Computer

I think Gaga will keep doing what she has always done, which is to pretend she's only interested in her artistry, while secretly plotting to take over the charts by any means necessary, the cutthroat b---h that she is.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

elijahfan

Well artists are basically label slaves I mean look at britney spears and rihanna.

I don't think slavery is the right comparison. Like I said, artists and labels need each other. And that's some serious a--logy you're making.

I think Gaga will keep doing what she has always done, which is to pretend she's only interested in her artistry, while secretly plotting to take over the charts by any means necessary, the cutthroat b---h that she is.

:bye:  :bye:  :bye:  stupid a-s-s-hole

why are u even here with all your hate

Computer

:bye::bye: :bye: stupid a-s-s-hole

why are u even here with all your hate

Welcome to GGD :KISSES:
💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

gagzus

I honestly hope after her contract is up she goes independent, so then she could make an album herself with her friends so then she could legit make ANY sound or write anything she wanted.

All she'd have to do was get it up on iTunes herself or anywhere else she can charge for it and boom! done.

She should honestly make another tumblr acc and put up demos, concepts and interact with her more artsy fans rather than those who are in love with sales and mainstream culture. It'd be good for her

Archived