Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Little Nintendsters (Official Nintendo Base Thread)

Redstreak

Featured Posts

I have a great Amiibo story. I just happened today  :excited:

Ok so Lucario was being released at Toys R Us and I knew I had to be at the store before it opens to get a chance at getting one. So I arrive there at around 9:25 (store opens at 10) and there were already a few people lining up. They were all really nice and were happy to get their amiibo, even an older woman was their to pick up one for her son. Even though it was cold and snowing, we had a nice chat about our collections and games. When the doors opened, we (calmly) walked over to purchase the Lucario.

I was the 6th person in line and unfortunately there was only 5 for sale that weren't taken by preorders. I was like " :noparty: ", but then like a beam of light in heaven, another person in line behind the 6 of us had preordered 5 Lucarios and gave the preorders to the people in line. And I happened to be in the vicinity of were he was giving them away and I got his last preorder ticket. And now here I am at home with my Lucario :sara:

People like this give me hope for humanity :giveup:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

I have a great Amiibo story. I just happened today  :excited:

Ok so Lucario was being released at Toys R Us and I knew I had to be at the store before it opens to get a chance at getting one. So I arrive there at around 9:25 (store opens at 10) and there were already a few people lining up. They were all really nice and were happy to get their amiibo, even an older woman was their to pick up one for her son. Even though it was cold and snowing, we had a nice chat about our collections and games. When the doors opened, we (calmly) walked over to purchase the Lucario.

I was the 6th person in line and unfortunately there was only 5 for sale that weren't taken by preorders. I was like " :noparty: ", but then like a beam of light in heaven, another person in line behind the 6 of us had preordered 5 Lucarios and gave the preorders to the people in line. And I happened to be in the vicinity of were he was giving them away and I got his last preorder ticket. And now here I am at home with my Lucario :sara:

People like this give me hope for humanity :giveup:

Omg what kind of beautiful story, that sounds like something out of a movie :emo:

I need to find something to go for the next 3 hours. Im leaving home for Target at 6:30 am to get my hands on the Rosalina Amiibo and then wait another hour and a half for Target to open. :giveup:

Wish me luck  :spin:

barnabesk

So many Wii U games I still have to play...

I'm quite satisfied with my Wii U though. I don't know why it's getting treated so badly by hardcore gaming fans in general. It's the perfect platform for us. Mario Kart 8 and SSBU alone are worthy for getting a Wii U

I got Rosalina AND Sheik at Target just now :giveup:

I saw a few of the people from my Toys R Us Lucario adventure and we all got are amiibos! I was 3rd in line and there was around 20 people in line total. We pleaded to some of the employees to force a 'non-running, orderly fashion line' when the doors opened. One guy TRIED to sprit to the amiibos but thankfully the employees stopped him and made him go back.

There were 24 Rosalinas, 2 Sheiks, 2 Toon Links and 8 Bowsers available with a 2 Amiibo per person limit. I think everyone got at least 1 Rosalina :party: 

Haroon

So many Wii U games I still have to play...

I'm quite satisfied with my Wii U though. I don't know why it's getting treated so badly by hardcore gaming fans in general. It's the perfect platform for us. Mario Kart 8 and SSBU alone are worthy for getting a Wii U

I know right, those are the only things I need on the console to justify the purchase :laughga:

On my Wii I only had Mario Kart Wii, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy 1&2, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess :toofunny:

Haroon

So as Katy Perry wore a Wii remote wrist strap during her Super Bowl commercial and gave Nintendo big promo, does this mean she's an honorary member of the Little Nintendsters? :excited:

ilftuqjuhbjswvwynlv5.jpg

So as Katy Perry wore a Wii remote wrist strap during her Super Bowl commercial and gave Nintendo big promo, does this mean she's an honorary member of the Little Nintendsters? :excited:

ilftuqjuhbjswvwynlv5.jpg

I noticed it during the show :party:

Club Nintendo updated their cataloh here in North America. We got a TON of games offers. I can't wait to choose which ones I'll download :giveup:

Haroon

I noticed it during the show :party:

Club Nintendo updated their cataloh here in North America. We got a TON of games offers. I can't wait to choose which ones I'll download :giveup:

Oooh lucky :excited:

We don't have anything new yet, and we can't download games from our catalogue, we just have physical prizes & some ringtones :huh:

Oooh lucky :excited:

We don't have anything new yet, and we can't download games from our catalogue, we just have physical prizes & some ringtones :huh:

Ringtones.. That's kind of a bummer since we can make some ourselves.

Haroon

Ringtones.. That's kind of a bummer since we can make some ourselves.

I don't know how :duck: I haven't made a ringtone since they were first make-able on those really old Nokias or something :rofl:

I don't know how :duck: I haven't made a ringtone since they were first make-able on those really old Nokias or something :rofl:

:rofl:

There are many tutorials on the web. Myself, I convert .m4a songs (iTunes format) to .m4r, by manually changing the extension. This method works for iPhone and only with audio files shorter than 40 seconds.

I used to have Navi's "Hey Listen!" as my text tone. It drove my friends and I crazy :rip:

I got a Sonic Amiibo at f.y.e  :excited2:

He's not even available at the major retailers yet, and yet he was somehow on store shelves of a store that caters to movies and cd's  :emma:

My current Amiibo Checklist :

hkd3pRZ.png

Green means I currently have the Amiibo

Yellow means I preordered it and waiting for it to come in

Red means I'm waiting for preorders to open 

Question Mark means I have no plans on buying it

SissyFromSpace

might get Nintendo 3DS XL but idk what games to get

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived