💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What era did you join Gagadaily and why?

Katie14

Era  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What era did you join Gagadaily?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • Cheek To Cheek

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

I joined March of 2011. During the end of The Fame Monster and the start of Born This Way.

I remember I joined because I was seeing her live for the first time next month and at that time, GGD was a great spot to share outfit ideas, gift ideas, what time to get there, etc.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

In September of 2013 so around Swinefest. I lurked for so long but then I saw a thread, can't remember the thread, but I remember that I needed to reply to it so I finally made an account. :laughga:

I joined mid-ARTPOP era because I became a fan at the beginning of the ARTPOP era  :spin: but the actual reason why I joined is that I wanted more information and also to talk about everything related to Gaga. I'm so glad that I made an account. :flutter:
Really??? And how did that happen?

JaysAMess

I joined March of 2011. During the end of The Fame Monster and the start of Born This Way.

I remember I joined because I was seeing her live for the first time next month and at that time, GGD was a great spot to share outfit ideas, gift ideas, what time to get there, etc.

Love your set!

the fame bcuz i wanted to keep track of this hot new bundle of energy named lady gaga and read news about her forthcoming album the fame monster

sigh

Hola Soraya

31 December 2014. Longtime lurker. Why? I love the meltdowns, drama and the general awesomeness of this community! <3

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Interlude

February 2012

I joined purely to have access to the media section :laughga: Didn't realise how great of a community it was :)

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Really??? And how did that happen?

In early 2013 (January I think), I saw some news about ARTPOP and I was so intrigued. Then, in August, Applause was released and I liked it a lot. I watched the Swinefest livestream out of curiousity and was slayed. :nooo: I became a fan at that exact moment. A few weeks later, I started lurking GGD. I started considering myself an actual stan/little monster 3-4 months later. :legend: I even managed to see her in July (where I cried like a baby during Gypsy :air: )! It's crazy how quickly this all happened. I care so much about her and it has only been like 17 months. :giveup: My ultimate fave!

latina twilight

Started reading in early 2013, joined late 2013 (ARTPOP era) and recently started posting.

I joined because I have only one monster friend and I found interest in reading more points of view about different Gaga related issues, but not lm.com or FB pages  :emma:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

During the DWUW mess because I was on my year off before professional school, home for the holidays, and had literally NOTHING to do other than obsessively wait for the video and watch her spiral out of control on little monsters .com. I was having a ****ing meltdown waiting for that video, so I started checking on here for news about it, every day checking. Finally I just made an account.

TheOriginalOne

In early 2013 (January I think), I saw some news about ARTPOP and I was so intrigued. Then, in August, Applause was released and I liked it a lot. I watched the Swinefest livestream out of curiousity and was slayed. :nooo: I became a fan at that exact moment. A few weeks later, I started lurking GGD. I started considering myself an actual stan/little monster 3-4 months later. :legend: I even managed to see her in July (where I cried like a baby during Gypsy :air: )! It's crazy how quickly this all happened. I care so much about her and it has only been like 17 months. :giveup: My ultimate fave!
Thats crazy. I don't think I've heard of someone joining during the ARTPOP are so you are now cool in my book. :laughga:

Did Gaga ever catch your eye before ARTPOP?

Archived