đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Madonna Spotted in New York with Steven Klein

Valextra

Featured Posts

Well hes works are always great so i cant wait......

Ohhh i would die if Madonna and Gaga worked togehter with Klein that would slay everyone

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget that you will be old one day and wait until someone makes fun of your age..

You'll know how ageism feels then Karma always comes for us all  :coffee:

I can always kill myself before I get to that stage :ohwell:

The old age comments really piss me off because 1. She is in better shape than everyone on here and she's older than us all 2. She has had a 32 year long still going massively successful career doing what she loves 3. She still dances and moves like a 21 year old 4. She is one of the few in music today that will have a successful career until they retire/die so stay pressed and mad, you just look bitter and stupid for no reason :spin:

The old age comments really piss me off because 1. She is in better shape than everyone on here and she's older than us all 2. She has had a 32 year long still going massively successful career doing what she loves 3. She still dances and moves like a 21 year old 4. She is one of the few in music today that will have a successful career until they retire/die so stay pressed and mad, you just look bitter and stupid for no reason :spin:

:legend:  :trootea:

It's always important to cover up from the harsh wind during old age. Setting the example as always madge :applause:

oh please, your fave Paloma looks about 50

If Gaga went out wearing something like that her fans would crucify her

she's just being herself without any artifices.

Stephen

Lmao chill. I don't think anyone was that serious

Archived