šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Style officially named third single. Radio add date: Feb. 10

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Ok? I knew it was already getting airplay as well? It's just with an official confirmation it becomes thread-worthy :awkney:

I wasn't trying to dig at your thread. I was just trying to make the chart people look special :teehee:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, it's finally confirmed! (yeah I know it was getting airplay before).Ā 

Ā 

Fav song on the album. Great song to start with the new semester.

Redstreak

I wasn't trying to dig at your thread. I was just trying to make the chart people look special :teehee:

They are always on the up and up :legend:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

BringDaNoize

awful song, imo. Not the worst choice and we all know it's gonna be #1, but I still don't understand the hype about this song.

I remember when she makes singles like Sparks Fly, White Horse, made the cutest MV for The Best Day. If the 4th single is some crap like WTNY or New Romantics, I will never stan her again.

awful song, imo. Not the worst choice and we all know it's gonna be #1, but I still don't understand the hype about this song.

I remember when she makes singles like Sparks Fly, White Horse, made the cutest MV for The Best Day. If the 4th single is some crap like WTNY or New Romantics, I will never stan her again.

Ā 

gurl... why such negative attitude?Ā  :bye:

One Five Ten

I Know Places is 4th, and then either I Wish You Would or Out of the Woods is 5th, mark my words :legend:

Wonderland needs single treatment tbh

Ā 

As much as I'd love to see a video, I doubt we'll see it become a single. They'd have to wait until any contract's up with Target for people to be able to buy it as a single in the US and I don't see TayTay's team splitting singles between territories like some other artists do.

Ā 

Ā 

Styles a safe choice for another #1, its been all over iTunes top chart; the next single's where its going to become interesting performance wise.Ā 

Why this generic song tho. She has Wildest Dreams to show her mature side. Style reminds me of the childish 22 from Red.

BringDaNoize

Why this generic song tho. She has Wildest Dreams to show her mature side. Style reminds me of the childish 22 from Red.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW1LNHVLFxk

HarryTheNight

yaaaaas, perfect choice, but as if anyone had any doubts about it, coming for that #1. I think she could have waited a little longer though, isn't blank space still like number 1 lol? hoping for HYGTG next!

Archived