💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katie Hopkins makes Perez Hilton cry

Monster2015

Featured Posts

Monster2015

OFFICIAL CELEBRITY BIG BROTHER THREAD: http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/133677-celebrity-big-brother-2015-series-15official-discussion-thread/

"Following a task where the housemate's 'fairytales' are read out, Perez latches on to the revelation that Katie's husband was married when she first met him, and decides to question her futher."

"Demanding to know if Katie thought it was wrong to sleep with a married man, the blogger enrages the other housemates with his questions, forcing Keith Chegwin to demand he shut up."

"Rounding on her house nemesis, Katie thunders at Perez, shouting that it's "Enough!" and leaving him in tears."

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/celebrity-big-brother-perez-hilton-4961416

Discuss :coffee: shouldn't be in her business also there's a video with it

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaMaisonGaga

yaaas make the pig cry and drown in his own discusting ass tears

tumblr_mej1z6Vbpz1qdv48go1_400.gif

lamaisongaga.com

nvm just checking

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Wait so he started crying because she shouted at him? Even though he was the one being a total dick questioning her personal life?

I hate the pair of them but he's clearly in the wrong

RAMROD

I am sorry but I am enjoying this.

popcorn_girl.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

oh is katie in there too? channel 5 really trying to get that controversy :reductive: too bad nobody cares about that show anymore :reductive: 

Archived