Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Conchita Wurst slaying the Golden Globes

Remus

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

The beard is honestly a terrible mixed message. If you're gonna change your appearance, go all the way. Otherwise to too many people she'll just remain the "bearded lady".

Uhm.. the character he's acting is a bearded lady so..

She wants to prove that it doesn't matter who you are and what you look like. You can still follow your dreams and there's nothing terrible about that. 

Go all the way comments are just stupid. Who are you to decide what she or anyone else should do?

Uhm.. the character he's acting is a bearded lady so..

She wants to prove that it doesn't matter who you are and what you look like. You can still follow your dreams and there's nothing terrible about that. 

Go all the way comments are just stupid. Who are you to decide what she or anyone else should do?

Well, I could say the same: who are you to not love and stay in the body you were born in?

ok don't exaggerate :awkney:

Isn't that what this forum is all about? :awkney:
I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Bellatrix

Well, I could say the same: who are you to not love and stay in the body you were born in?

What? It has nothing to do with that. He's happy to be a guy and doesn't want to become a woman in his private life. Conchita is just his female WORK character. How hard is it to understand?

Archived