VIDEO: Another shooting incident at Chris Browns performance

MonsterMum

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMum

Why are there so many nig*as on the stage ? :smh:

Because you know, you gotta take all your home boys with you to maintain that street cred. The bigger your posse the bigger you are.

Some people in this thread making a joke out of it.. Pretty sure nobody would be joking if 5 people were shot at a Gaga concert. So disrespectful.

Hoping that the 5 casualties recover soon :ohno:

MonsterMum

Some people in this thread making a joke out of it.. Pretty sure nobody would be joking if 5 people were shot at a Gaga concert. So disrespectful.

Do you know more about it? I know it's in San Jose but what lead to this?

touchmetouchme

It's more of a Gang related shooting, not aiming at him IMO. If they were aiming for him they would have waited outside quietly by his car!

LetsGetHigh

My thoughts exactly, like what the **** don't you know when to be serious and when to crack jokes? :wtf:  :fail:

TRILL MONSTER

It's more of a Gang related shooting, not aiming at him IMO. If they were aiming for him they would have waited outside quietly by his car!

Or selena style during a performance ...

lol ....they would have done it during the performance ....

Ni*gas are crazy

TRILL MONSTER

Bye! :lmao:

Lol ...I read on Wikipedia and it wasn't during the concert lmao:smh:

Sorry guys!

jesus, imagine if this happened at a gaga concert :giveup:  :eww:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I agree that it's not funny, why make a joke out of a shooting? I hate people some times. I hope everyone whose injured gets better quickly.

I watched the video, it was uncomfortable enough just watching it. I can't imagine what it must've been like actually being there.

It made me think about Gaga's ARTPOP Ball I went to in Dublin. I went in with a few people and none of us had our bags looked at or checked our pockets or anything. Other concerts I've been to had some people checking bags and patting you down like at airports. I was really surprised that didn't happen. Anyone could have had a gun with them and they would've got in no problem.

Archived