Alanis Morissette

KooKoo

Featured Posts

Jonna Lee

she's iconic, i want to get into her :yes:

i've only heard some of her bigger songs from like jagged little pill :emma:

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

hpmcmill

I LOVE her. One of my favorite song writers ever. Saw one of her acoustic shows recently-- and she sounded amazing. She's so smart, can create great melodies and lyrics. 

she's iconic, i want to get into her :yes:

i've only heard some of her bigger songs from like jagged little pill :emma:

Me too

She's like Canada's answer to Björk back in the mid-late 90s

You should check out her Flavors Of Entanglement album. Very different from her other albums.

Dreaming is free

HighwayFantasy

I love that 'Isn't it ironic' song. Sometimes its on the radio when i am grumpy and driving in my car to my work and i am already late. Isn't THAT ironic  :teehee:

I love her. My favorite album of hers is probably Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie.

Mine too! It probably turned a lot of fans off after Jagged but it's a gem to me.

Dreaming is free

DiscoHeaven23

She is the voice of my early childhood. I was 3/4 when Jagged Little Pill came out and whenever I hear a song from that album I'm transported to that time in my life and it's so calming. Her songs were all over the radio back then.

Computer

I love her.  Jagged Little Pill was a powerhouse.  If you listened to the radio back then, that album was bigger than any Prism or Teenage Dream.  There was a hidden track on the album and I remember girls at school memorizing and singing it.  Alanis, and that album, were hot.

I loved SFIJ too and Front Row is one of my favorite songs.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

I love her. Jagged Little Pill was a powerhouse. If you listened to the radio back then, that album was bigger than any Prism or Teenage Dream. There was a hidden track on the album and I remember girls at school memorizing and singing it. Alanis, and that album, were hot.

I loved SFIJ too and Front Row is one of my favorite songs.

Front Row is life!

Dreaming is free

I like her a lot but haven't listened to albums after her 3rd one. My favorite is Supposed Infatuation etc. It's great still. I even saw her live when she toured that album, she was great. I also adore this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE6wcONFzxY

and this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvgi7P97lu0

Archived