💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lenny Kravitz Will Join Katy Perry During The SuperBowl

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

She'd probably be a lot better as a pop-rock act tbh. Her voice is more suited to that style than just pop.

Oh babe what voice?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It still confuses me why she was chosen to do the Superbowl.

She'd probably be a lot better as a pop-rock act tbh. Her voice is more suited to that style than just pop.

Because she's extremely popular and America adores her. The question is why wouldn't they pick her?

BringDaNoize

Mess at people not knowing Lenny Kravits :wtf:

Anyways I think this is a odd pairing. Hoping for another guess as well.

:wtf:

JaysAMess

Oh babe what voice?

Sigh.

She has a voice, it may not be on the same level as Whitney but she does have a somewhat decent voice. Just listen and watch her performance of The One That Got Away on The X Factor (UK).

Because she's extremely popular and America adores her. The question is why wouldn't they pick her?

My confusion for her as the choice is that her music is mainly targeted towards a younger, female audience and that audience isn't exactly the same as the audience who will be watching the Superbowl.

Someone like Rihanna would be a better choice, since she doesn't make music for a specific audience.

I don't hate or dislike Katy, by the way.

BringDaNoize

:wtf:  tha't so not true

aw6GWJRnc7A.jpg

anyway, she's big here, that's true. but if we're gonna choose extremely popular American act, that would be Taylor Swift, no one comes close. even kween bee :messga:

What's the point if there's no connection between their careers

The Superbowl people likely encourage special guests who appeal to a different demo than the main one.

So female pop act appealing to Millennials - team with black male Gen X rocker.

Lenny's most famous song is likely Mr. Cab Driver - about being passed up for a ride because he's black and wears dreadlocks.

Sigh.

She has a voice, it may not be on the same level as Whitney but she does have a somewhat decent voice. Just listen and watch her performance of The One That Got Away on The X Factor (UK).

My confusion for her as the choice is that her music is mainly targeted towards a younger, female audience and that audience isn't exactly the same as the audience who will be watching the Superbowl.

Someone like Rihanna would be a better choice, since she doesn't make music for a specific audience.

I don't hate or dislike Katy, by the way.

Rihanna would be my first choice as she's my fav :hehe: she probably turned it down because the album isn't done yet.

And I don't know a lot of men think Katy is s-xy which will make them watch, my dad doesn't go to concerts normally with me but he wanted to come a long to Katy. America just loves her in general.

:wtf:  tha't so not true

aw6GWJRnc7A.jpg

anyway, she's big here, that's true. but if we're gonna choose extremely popular American act, that would be Taylor Swift, no one comes close. even kween bee :messga:

Yes it is. Are you joking? After Taylor and Beyonce Katy is the most popular female artist in America.

Yeah I honestly surprised Taylor wasn't picked.

BringDaNoize

Rihanna would be my first choice as she's my fav :hehe: she probably turned it down because the album isn't done yet.

And I don't know a lot of men think Katy is s-xy which will make them watch, my dad doesn't go to concerts normally with me but he wanted to come a long to Katy. America just loves her in general.

Yes it is. Are you joking? After Taylor and Beyonce Katy is the most popular female artist in America.

Yeah I honestly surprised Taylor wasn't picked.

extremely popular. no, it's not.

JaysAMess

I think that's a bit of a reach to say the whole of America loves her lol.

I think that's a bit of a reach to say the whole of America loves her lol.

I didn't literally mean the entire country loves Katy :hehe: I just mean she is well liked. All age groups seem to enjoy Katy, she just appeals to a wide audience. All races, s-xualities, genders, ages.

JaysAMess

I didn't literally mean the entire country loves Katy :hehe: I just mean she is well liked. All age groups seem to enjoy Katy, she just appeals to a wide audience. All races, s-xualities, genders, ages.

I really don't believe that.

I really don't believe that.

Well you're believing the wrong thing then, but hey were all entitled to our own opinions. You go to a Katy Perry concert you see people from age four to age sixty four, adults love katy, kids love katy. I feel like her wide audience is obvious, people who dislike her just discredit her popularity.

Well you're believing the wrong thing then, but hey were all entitled to our own opinions. You go to a Katy Perry concert you see people from age four to age sixty four, adults love katy, kids love katy. I feel like her wide audience is obvious, people who dislike her just discredit her popularity.

Yes, Katy's songs do very well on Hot AC radio - which doesn't happen for acts widely dismissed by adults as teen pop.

Archived