💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

I hate how ARTPOP sounds

Rome

Featured Posts

Jee Yew Whai

ARTPOP is miles better than BTW in terms of production and lyrics. maybe you find BTW more personal to you. you could be biased. 

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

ARTPOP sounds empty when you campare it with BTW.

BTW sounds like diarrhea in a pool compared to ARTPOP

tumblr_lm0gt7s3Pj1qdlkgg.gif

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Poope MOnster

Well... you are entitled to your opinion, but I don't share it. I love ARTPOP, its fresh, upbeat, wild, and I love electronic music so I went into it very fast. It has this mood of crazy party that I enjoy a lot.

I think people hate it for many reasons:

- the underperformance and the mess of the era. I still remember clearly the swing of opinions from heaven to hell between the week it leaked and the week it went on sale. It was dramatically drastic. And then the fact that after Applause nothing worked out only put some more fuel to the flames. Just remember that initial critiques pointed GUY as the best song of the record, something worthy of Gaga's peak time (in their words). Now its like a joke here because it didnt do well. Something to think about.

- the changes in some songs from swinefest version to album version. Some of the details that were added later were not beneficial.

- the fact that some instrumentals were recycled from the producers, even tho that also happened in BTW and it is Gaga who chose that material and wrote the lyrics over it.

- it can happen that people dont like it, not everybody is into full electronic, that is not a sin. However there is a distance from not liking it to hating it. I think the feeling of hate comes fueled by the two previous factors.

really? i never read review that praise G.U.Y accept this fan base i never love its since album come out

its grow on a little with mv but its still not work that much for me

the song that Critics always praise was 

-Sexxx Dreams

-Gypsy

-Do What You Want

and i m kinda agree

and the thing i dont like about the album was many song change from swinefest version

except s-xxx dream that only better 

BTW sounds like diarrhea in a pool compared to ARTPOP

tumblr_lm0gt7s3Pj1qdlkgg.gif

I'm laughing so hard! (In a good way)

:worship2:

Swan Heart

This needs to stop. People, who are supposed to be Gaga's fans are hating on her work. wow.. just wow.. Do you know what it feels like something so pure and dear to you to be hated non-stop?!?! i'm not talking about he ARTPOP hate only.. No wonder Gaga was planning to stop making music.

Yeah, you have a right to say what you want to but guess what? I don't care. Shut the **** up. Enough hate.

NOW END THIS **** THREAD....

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

I'm listening to ARTPOP since 3rd November 2013 almost every day :hor: Catchy tunes, s-xy lyrics, fresh beats :hor: EDM masterpiece :wub:

:lollipop: ARTPOP doesn't have a soul so

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Epione

A year ago when it was releases I kinda like it, but now my god it sounds so soulless, so empty, so repetitive.

I miss so much the overproduction of BTW, the heavy bases, at some points the distorted Gaga voice.

I´m having a meltdown  :air:

I hate you.

JaysAMess

This needs to stop. People, who are supposed to be Gaga's fans are hating on her work. wow.. just wow.. Do you know what it feels like something so pure and dear to you to be hated non-stop?!?! i'm not talking about he ARTPOP hate only.. No wonder Gaga was planning to stop making music.

Yeah, you have a right to say what you want to but guess what? I don't care. Shut the **** up. Enough hate.

Just because you're a fan of an artist doesn't mean you must love everything he/she does. You are allowed to have an opinion and you're allowed to voice it on a public forum in which discussion is a major part of it (shocking!).

And if you do happen to hate something an artist does, that doesn't make you any less of a fan - it just makes you a fan who has an opinion and isn't delusional into believing everything their fave does is perfect.

So, because you don't care about someones opinion means they should shut up? Lol, it doesn't work like that. Perhaps you should shut up and stay out of threads if you think they're negative towards Gaga.

giphy.gif

:applause:

/thread

Kinda agree, dunno ARTPOP just has something missing compared to TF/M and BTW

It's a fact that her past albums are a lot better, they are the albums that made her the star she is, excuse me no. I am a Gaga fan really since Just Dance really i liked her from the very strat, and i can tell you she just got really worse, i mean ARTPOP is even a joke compared to album like BTW TFM & TF. Really? I love ARTPOP i don't go here try to bash anything,

But i realized Gaga is not her anymore that much i mean i want her to be this crazy pop artist like she was , That's why i love her so much, cuz shes so different and i find that amazing, and my love as a fan for her don't 100% count for her ways of looks now that's not what im saying But again, ARTPOP just missing this glory touch from her, that's what i think tbh. We all have the right to say what we really feel so yeah 

tumblr_inline_ngtr39rOf11qhg0kw.gif

Swan Heart

Just because you're a fan of an artist doesn't mean you must love everything he/she does. You are allowed to have an opinion and you're allowed to voice it on a public forum in which discussion is a major part of it (shocking!).

And if you do happen to hate something an artist does, that doesn't make you any less of a fan - it just makes you a fan who has an opinion and isn't delusional into believing everything their fave does is perfect.

So, because you don't care about someones opinion means they should shut up? Lol, it doesn't work like that. Perhaps you should shut up and stay out of threads if you think they're negative towards Gaga.

giphy.gif

There is a deference between having an opinion and expressing it with respect and being an asshole.

I think you are missing the whole purpose of why Gaga is here.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

JaysAMess

There is a deference between having an opinion and expressing it with respect and being an asshole.

I think you are missing the whole purpose of why Gaga is here.

But even if people express their opinion which is something that is still negative towards Gaga, you and others would still have a meltdown over how people are being negative towards Gaga. It seems like you can't really have a negative opinion when it comes to Gaga, you must love and worship everything she does, otherwise you're a bad/fake fan.

Gaga is "here" (you make it sound as if she's the second coming or some **** lol) to make pop music because she's a pop star, nothing more - nothing less.

My Little Phoney

In my opinion, it's a great album, it's very different from the other things she's done, why can't we just appreciate it as such

Swan Heart

But even if people express their opinion which is something that is still negative towards Gaga, you and others would still have a meltdown over how people are being negative towards Gaga. It seems like you can't really have a negative opinion when it comes to Gaga, you must love and worship everything she does, otherwise you're a bad/fake fan.

Gaga is "here" (you make it sound as if she's the second coming or some **** lol) to make pop music because she's a pop star, nothing more - nothing less.

I strongly disagree.

Archived