• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• The Stranger

• Travis

• RoadToLove

RoadToLove

just saw the last episode it was great, i feel sad about Addie

I know :( I was starting to love her and feel sorry she had such a horrible mother, and now she just dead :emo:

monsterdevotion

I know :( I was starting to love her and feel sorry she had such a horrible mother, and now she just dead :emo:

The good thing is that she didnt have to live for eternity in that house

monsterdevotion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayEe89wwWzw

Next episode, so Constance is definetly not a ghost, the season finale will prbably be (i cant remember her name >.<) having what ever is inside her

RoadToLove

Next episode, so Constance is definetly not a ghost, the season finale will prbably be (i cant remember her name >.<) having what ever is inside her

*YAY! Demon Baby is coming!

*tumblr_ltg040az061qduuuxo2_250.png

*2f0cf85.jpg

Just watched last nights episode, I felt so bad for the dead breakfast club. Especially the girl from awkward! She never even got to choose between Matty and Jake :cry:

Edited by Jordanjm

She microwave the dog! :cry:

When did this happen? :wat:

idk, I semi pay attention to the show. :sweat:

and is ..addie really dead? I thought she was dead to begin with :sad: She was born in the 70s right? Then how come she looks so young? O_o in 2011.

the **** is going on :taylor:

Just watched last nights episode, I felt so bad for the dead breakfast club. Especially the girl from awkward! She never even got to choose between Matty and Jake :cry:

:toofunny:

hmmm. :wat: this show.

How many episodes are in the season?

Edited by Miss Boogie

ChasingTheGhost

When did this happen? :wat:

idk, I semi pay attention to the show. :sweat:

and is ..addie really dead? I thought she was dead to begin with :sad: She was born in the 70s right? Then how come she looks so young? O_o in 2011.

the **** is going on :taylor:

:toofunny:

The woman who whats his name slept with put the dog in the microwave. But came back as a ghost later in the show.

Addie is really dead. She has downs syndrome so her mother pretty much takes care of her, guessing how old fashion she is maybe she makes her dress as a little girl? :huh:

Prosthetics

The woman who whats his name slept with put the dog in the microwave. But came back as a ghost later in the show.

Addie is really dead. She has downs syndrome so her mother pretty much takes care of her, guessing how old fashion she is maybe she makes her dress as a little girl? :huh:

The dog was never put in the microwave, it was a pair of tomatoes. We see the dog later in the episode.

:yes:

ChasingTheGhost

The dog was never put in the microwave, it was a pair of tomatoes. We see the dog later in the episode.

:yes:

I thought she was ****ing around when she said that :huh: Oh well i might need to watch it again.

I thought she was ****ing around when she said that :huh: Oh well i might need to watch it again.

She was, she played a joke on Vivienne, she actually put tomatoes in the microwave.

I still think it's the dog. Just because she said it was tomatoes, doesn't mean it's true. Plus a ghost dog would be so much cooler than a live one.