Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

American Horror Story: Coven

Brit

Featured Posts

*Just got done watching all 5 episodes back to back and holy **** this show is good but I'm confused as ****. It seems like the majority of everyone is dead, the mistress got killed and buried in the backyard and the show alluded to the fact that the husband was the only one who could see her spirit, only to later find out that the wife could see her as well as everyone else, then the b---h disappeared when she was about to be sent off to jail. And I assume Tate is dead as well, the teens he supposedly killed said they're supposed to be in their 30's by now but yet Tate is still a teen boy so that doesn't add. I'm hella confused but I'll still continue to watch because it's an entertaining show none the less.

*And that dude in the black S&M latex outfit is scary as hell. :eww:

The mistress was not dead and the guy with the freaky face killed her. They built a gazebo on top of her but those guys told them to take it down, so the mistress came back. They can only come back if they died on the land.

Did you watch the newest one? It had more of Tate's story.

I don't know if I answered any of your questions lol

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• The Stranger

• Travis

• RoadToLove

i spit on haters

The mistress was not dead and the guy with the freaky face killed her. They built a gazebo on top of her but those guys told them to take it down, so the mistress came back. They can only come back if they died on the land.

Did you watch the newest one? It had more of Tate's story.

I don't know if I answered any of your questions lol

*oooh, and yeah I saw the latest episode.

monsterdevotion

*Just got done watching all 5 episodes back to back and holy **** this show is good but I'm confused as ****. It seems like the majority of everyone is dead, the mistress got killed and buried in the backyard and the show alluded to the fact that the husband was the only one who could see her spirit, only to later find out that the wife could see her as well as everyone else, then the b---h disappeared when she was about to be sent off to jail. And I assume Tate is dead as well, the teens he supposedly killed said they're supposed to be in their 30's by now but yet Tate is still a teen boy so that doesn't add. I'm hella confused but I'll still continue to watch because it's an entertaining show none the less.

*And that dude in the black S&M latex outfit is scary as hell. :eww:

The other kids he killed are also teens as ghost and, the girl disspeared because halloween ended that means her spirit could not be outside of the house

Tonight's episode was good, it didn't really pick up until the last 15 minutes though :/ the episodes have been kinda all over the place lately.

RoadToLove

I can't help but think the Dr. is rubber man for some reason.

If she's going to give birth to demon baby, he was demon baby's dad.

hausofkc

Did they actually reveal it or are u just guessing?

Guessing. The clip for next week's episode looks as if they'll show him a lot. It even has a clip of him taking the mask off but it cuts off quick right before unveiling.

*mask.jpg

*The new episode reaffirmed my love of:

*1. Taint

*2. Persian cock

*3. Cher's son

Oh, and I thought it was already established that "rubber guy" was one of the gays.

Edited by SKANK