đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

American Horror Story: Coven

Brit

Featured Posts

ChasingTheGhost

^ gave u it an hour ago

Oooookay. So i rewatched the new episode now and i think it's the best one yet. I nearly cried during the Addy part because she's pretty much the only likable character in the show. Can't wait for part 2, that cliffhanger got me.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• The Stranger

• Travis

• RoadToLove

Loved the episode tonight!

But Addy's storyline is so sad! She's the only character I really like on the show. :(

I know! I actually felt horrible when she was hit! I screamed because she was my favorite. :toofunny:

dylanpemberton

:rolleyes: They dont even start showing AHS in Canada until Halloween. I feel so behind.

I know same here i watched them all online though.. They are AMAZING that last episode was sooo good can't wait for part 2 next week! :)

I know same here i watched them all online though.. They are AMAZING that last episode was sooo good can't wait for part 2 next week! :)

Wheres a good working site? All the ones i've found don't work or are in suuuper bad quality

genkirocket

OMG, I can't believe the latest episode. I love this show so much, but I hate it for making so anxious to see what happens next omg. Part 2 is gonna kill.

Episode 4 was amazing. I feel like more happens in an average episode of this show than does in your typical season finale.

monsterdevotion

I just saw episode 3 it was great! I felt so bad for the maid Ady I think, so that means she is dead and finding peace has something to do with her body(bones) also I want to know why does the husband see her as a young women, is it because of what that phsyco b---h said her victims are weak men? Does the maid know she is seen like that by him