Brit

Featured Posts

RoadToLove

tumblr_ltvpr1wRWT1r55i14o1_500.gif

She has a name!

tumblr_lmlzq9WFMU1qaoq1c.gif

Addie, my poor, precious baby.

Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617

That is so ****ing rude, and that is such an offensive name for someone with down syndrome, and its not even a correct term a mongoloid is someone from mongolia research a little you just come off as an ignorant

A ****ing men. Pure Ignorance tbh.

tumblr_lpa2quVNL21qcnbfpo1_250.gif

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• The Stranger

• Travis

• RoadToLove

That is so ****ing rude, and that is such an offensive name for someone with down syndrome, and its not even a correct term a mongoloid is someone from mongolia research a little you just come off as an ignorant

Have you never seen the show? Her Mother calls her a mongoliod, not me....who is ignorant now?

Edited by SKANK

Have you never seen the show? Her Mother calls her a mongoliod, not me....who is ignorant now?

If someone slits their wrist on t.v are you going to do it?

Guest everysevenyears

If someone slits their wrist on t.v are you going to do it?

he put it in quotes originally. there's not a problem. stop trying to make one.

if someone tells you to stfu on tv, are you going to do it? hopefully.

he put it in quotes originally. there's not a problem. stop trying to make one.

if someone tells you to stfu on tv, are you going to do it? hopefully.

tumblr_ls220qKyTO1qkmpj8o1_500.gif

monsterdevotion

So I have to use everyword they use on the show in real life, its offensive and thats it

Something felt off for me, too. Maybe it's because I was distracted, but it didn't really draw me in. We spent a whole lot of time on the school shooting without really learning anything, same with the baby, and I'm not sure what the Pigman story has to do with anything.

So I have to use everyword they use on the show in real life, its offensive and thats it

This isn't real life. I don't walk up to people with downs in the street and call them mongoloids. It is a thread about the show, so when I make an inside joke ABOUT THE SHOW I assume readers of the thread would understand the joke, and not think I was implying a little girl with downs was from Mongolia. The end.

monsterdevotion

This isn't real life. I don't walk up to people with downs in the street and call them mongoloids. It is a thread about the show, so when I make an inside joke ABOUT THE SHOW I assume readers of the thread would understand the joke, and not think I was implying a little girl with downs was from Mongolia. The end.

*tumblr_ltjvoo00Lj1r0ojhto1_500.gif

RoadToLove

64i70m.gif