Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Flippy

I went to WalMart, Rite Aid, CVS & 3 different Walgreens and NONE of them had it :emo: :giveup: I'm so dissapointed... :noparty:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

I went to WalMart, Rite Aid, CVS & 3 different Walgreens and NONE of them had it :emo: :giveup: I'm so dissapointed... :noparty:

Sears has it

GGD Presidential Elections

Am I A Girl
Sears has it
does Sears sell the 75ML Ultimate Masterpiece?? Please answer asap before I order on Amazon

Gaga Monster

does Sears sell the 75ML Ultimate Masterpiece?? Please answer asap before I order on Amazon

No they only have 30ml. Go on the link in the OP it is cheaper 75ml there

moultonlava

Yeah, at this point it isn't just fans being annoyed, it's consumers trying to buy a product that was announced to be for sale and is not being marketed or distributed correctly at all. We should call Coty and complain and try to figure out what's actually going on. If enough of us call they might realize they have to get their **** together.

I mean this isn't a CD release, stores that don't work on date-specific releases just don't operate on that tight of a schedule, they get what they get, and they put it out *when* they have time. I bet more than one of you got turned away in a store that had in on a pallet in a back room, and sometimes that's just how retail works. I agree that maybe Coty is ****ing things up by making conflicting statements tho.

Okay so I got a reply from Sears, who seems to believe that fame and EDG are the same thing :fail:

I wish Haus labs was more responsive this is pathetic at this point

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Am I A Girl
It's much cheaper than Amazon so it's a good deal
okay thanks :kisses: do you have a link for me to order the gift set too?

Gaga Monster

okay thanks :kisses: do you have a link for me to order the gift set too?

Gift set, shower gel, body lotion, 50ml are not in the USA yet

miss anthropy

Okay so one of my friends on twitter called them and they said that it wasn't EDG being discontinued but fame.

So my next mission is to mass email the retailers and then compile that information. Someone has to know something somewhere, it's just inconvenient that Haus labs is nowhere to be found. I might even go higher with coty

I think it's awesome that you're doing this, but what I really want to know is.... .where the hell are the people who are actually PAID to promo/market EDG at? 

Gaga Monster

Okay so I got a reply from Sears, who seems to believe that fame and EDG are the same thing :fail:

I wish Haus labs was more responsive this is pathetic at this point

Thanks for helping us!!

Gaga Monster

Nope unfortunately! Haus Labs and Gaga have said nothing so far. The stores only have 30ml and online has 75ml

Archived