event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Just a word of caution to younger members, whatever you do, DO NOT shop at Sears.

I am sure fellow older American well aware of this and why.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bordeciel

I really not like the name of her 2nd perfume, Eau de gaga, its like eww de gaga when pronounced. They should change it. I still like her 1st fragrance, FAME...its iconic btw.

Well "Eau" is a french word but it's pretty known :shrug: it design the liquid of the fragrance for a perfum, and the word litterally mean "water" and it's pronouced "O" not "Ewww".

Am I A Girl

Going to the mall tomorrow to buy some eau de gaga :cheerleader: will macts or Sears sell the 75ML Ultimate Masterpiece

Gaga Monster

Going to the mall tomorrow to buy some eau de gaga :cheerleader: will macts or Sears sell the 75ML Ultimate Masterpiece

In the OP check the list of stores that are selling it. Also I am buying it on Saturday because I am waiting to see what stores sells what.

GGD Presidential Elections

Im gonna wait and see where it pops up. Hopefully amazon (within reason) so I could get it in a day or two. Yay prime!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Teal Ambition

I think we can forget about any exciting promo happening, we would have known by now  :noparty:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

RAMROD

Haven't got answers from Target when I asked them on twitter :shrug:

edit:

They replied to me now.

We have no word yet, but keep checking with your local store for updates! Thanks for asking!

:ohno: :ohno:

Doesn't sound too good :eww:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

moultonlava

My mom is the head of cosmetics at our local Walgreens (eastern mass) and they got it in yesterday. They only had one, which she bough for me- as well as a tester so even if they don't have it in stock, ask if you can smell/drench yourself in it. 1oz size only, $34  I also spoke to a lady as Macy's (Boston, Downton crossing) who said they discontinued carrying Fame, and won't be carrying this fragrance either. It's certainly a more masculine fragrance- it's um...better for masking the...scent of a human after a long day, whereas fame is better applied when you're freshly showered, you know? Also EDG sprays out a lot more heavily than Fame, which is more of a mist.

Edit: Changed my discounted price to retail price.

GagaStefi

Just a word of caution to younger members, whatever you do, DO NOT shop at Sears.

Why not :toofunny:

Batwings

Who pronounces Eau as eww tho :sharon:

Gahgah. Oodie Gahgah.  :derpga:

I'm an American, and I'm almost 30, and I'm not sure what you mean.  :huh:

Archived