Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why doesn't Gaga care about her perfume?

degenerate

Featured Posts

degenerate

Does anyone know the answer to this? Also, if this "001" means that more are coming, is this how she's going to treat her future fragrances? :ohno:

I understand this is likely the result of a contract agreement made under her old management, but to just do absolutely nothing seems so odd.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

Does anyone know the answer to this? Also, if this "001" means that more are coming, is this how she's going to treat her future fragrances? :ohno:

I understand this is likely the result of a contract agreement made under her old management, but to just do absolutely nothing seems so odd.

Because Eau de Gaga is basic

FAME wasn't

Elizabeth

I understand this is likely the result of a contract agreement made under her old management,

I think this is exactly why she's doing nothing. She wants nothing to do with her old management. I did wonder why she didn't just pull the perfume completely, but I guess if it was already done and ready for release pretty much by the time the split happened, there wouldn't be really much she could do, if she's contractually obliged to release it through Coty. 

Rolodex of Hate

Fame had a concept and meaning behind the fragrance. The whole design looked expensive. It's such a shame that Eau De Gaga has no promo as it actually has a nicer smell :shrug:

We have no legal choice but to stan

Brooke Hoegan

but it's really good and actually wearable for men unlike Fame :noparty:

does that mean they'll withdraw it from the stores completely ? :emo:

RAMROD

We will see what comes tbh.

Personally I just cannot wait for it to be on sale already in USA.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HighwayGuy

It's one of the nicest smelling and looking perfumes out there, with some promo it would have sold loads! Missed opportunity for money tbh

Gaga Ate My Ass

She cares a bit

tumblr_mykvk5OiIh1qcdy7go1_500.jpg

This photo confuses me. How can she fit her whole body underneath 4 inches of water? Did she make a 5 feet tunnel under the water? :duck:

Jonna Lee

It's one of the nicest smelling and looking perfumes out there, with some promo it would have sold loads! Missed opportunity for money tbh

this

i like it when u treat me mean it turns my mood from black to blue

COLONiCPRiNXESS

She could still start promotion for it tbh,  but it would have been best if she did it last year for Xmas sales :spin:

RAMROD

This photo confuses me. How can she fit her whole body underneath 4 inches of water? Did she make a 5 feet tunnel under the water? :duck:

That image is edited. :fan:

Original image:

63190.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived