Jump to content

Spain's trains station evicted because bomb alarm


Rome

Featured Posts

She literally accused Israel yesterday of being behind the Paris terror attack.

 

How blind and brainwashed can someone be to go so far only in order to bash an ethnic group while praising another and ignoring its sickness? You tell me!

 

Then how come you said "Israel has been supported by the US since the state was created" when the relations between those 2 actually became close by the end of the 1960's?

How come you said "I want peace, equality and human rights and NONE of those sides represent that" When Israel suggested to give 98% of the west bank to the Palestinians and they refused? When Israel withdraw from Gaza for peace and got an Iran-funded terror base at its backyard instead? When all people in Israel are equal - Arabs, Jews, Christians, Straight, LGBT's, Black, White. All. When Israel is the only and the first country is Asia to recognize Gay couple unions and give them rights as any other married couple? When Israel is taking care of Syrian refugees and even many Palestinians that are coming to get treatments in its advanced hospitals (including Hamas leader's daughter!!).

 

But you probably heard on CNN that Israel is 'killing' and 'ouccupying' the 'poor helpless' Palestinians as if those did nothing.

:lmao:

Criticising Mossad, Israeli government and army and Zionism is MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH. It has nothing to do with antisemitism.

And I said that before anyone knew any details, because Mossad does have history of killing people abroad with fake passports.

You just tried to justify stealing someone's land and killing babies with ---> "but they are backward society and we are more advanced", you promoted TWICE here woman who said that Arabs have no soul and who's preaching about Hiroshima type of attack on whole Muslim population!

You are both Arab-o-phobe and Islamophobe.

It's funny how you think that Spanish people watch CNN and don't have any source of information. :smh:

FreePalestine
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lmao:

Criticising Mossad, Israeli government and army and Zionism is MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH. It has nothing to do with antisemitism.

And I said that before anyone knew any details, because Mossad does have history of killing people abroad with fake passports.

You just tried to justify stealing someone's land and killing babies with ---> "but they are backward society and we are more advanced", you promoted TWICE here woman who said that Arabs have no soul and who's preaching about Hiroshima type of attack on whole Muslim population!

You are both Arab-o-phobe and Islamophobe.

It's funny how you think that Spanish people watch CNN and don't have any source of information. :smh:

You are antisemetist dear. You used every single attack made by Muslims to brag about the Palestinian conflict while blaming me for 'doing the same'. I don't know what you're talking about, the video I brought by brigitte was on-point and you're the only one that won't accept this.

I don't hate any individual, I hate a specific belief which cause its believers to think I'm desreve to die, and I have every right to do so. I won't ever wish death upon someone, no matter how far his opinions are from mine - you're just supporting those who do.

 

It was an example. And just to let you know, CNN broadcasts worldwide, including Spain. What's your point?

Link to post
Share on other sites

You are antisemetist dear. You used every single attack made by Muslims to brag about the Palestinian conflict while blaming me for 'doing the same'. I don't know what you're talking about, the video I brought by brigitte was on-point and you're the only one that won't accept this.

I don't hate any individual, I hate a specific belief which cause its believers to think I'm desreve to die, and I have every right to do so. I won't ever wish death upon someone, no matter how far his opinions are from mine - you're just supporting those who do.

 

It was an example. And just to let you know, CNN broadcasts worldwide, including Spain. What's your point?

 

I´m from Spain and I don´t even know a person who has ever watched ever CNN, even myself. It's true then I don't know a lot about Israel but it is normal that if you make up a new country on another country´ land the people from there wouldn't be very happy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I´m from Spain and I don´t even know a person who has ever watched ever CNN, even myself. It's true then I don't know a lot about Israel but it is normal that if you make up a new country on another country´ land the people from there wouldn't be very happy.

That's not even the point. CNN is being wathced all over the world so I just took it as an example for a channel people from all nations could watch.

 

Who exactly "the people from there" are? if you don't know enough about a certian situation then don't ever judge it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...
Willy Wonka

You live in Spain?

I lived in downtown Madrid for three months! I lived about a fifteen minute walk from Nuevos Ministerios. Actually so Nuevos Ministerios has the 8 line, which connects to the airport, right? So on my last day when I was leaving for the airport, I JUST missed the bus that would have taken me to the Nuevos Ministerios station, so at 6am, I just decided to walk all the way to the Nuevos Ministerios stop with my two suitcases hahaha.

 

But I was always around Nuevos Ministerios! It has basically a big strip mall with one of the only H&Ms on the north side of Madrid. Plus the best El Corte Ingles in Madrid :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...