https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtTjzDTpx8o

What kind of low budget mess is this? You could make that video with $500

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

What kind of low budget mess is this? You could make that video with $500

What kind of low budget shade...

It doesn't matter how she much the video costs. The 212 video was made for 35 dollars when Azealia had NOTHING and it has over 81 million views on youtube right now.

Azealia is independent doing this on her own, funding it all herself and is doing a fantastic job. She put together an amazing video in a short amount of video and it doesn't matter how much it cost. It has great effects, nice outfits with meaningful allusions, and even choreography for the first time for her. The song is great, the video is great and she looks amazing in it. So you can politely step to the left with your ignorant ass, unnecessary ass, insignificant ass comment.

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

she can't promote lol she's not on a big label, the song didnt even got to radio

But instead of posting foolish on twitter/Instagram, she could probably post her iTunes links and try to get interviews with pop stations, and talk about her music as opposed to her hatred to the industry.

I love her music don't get me wrong, baht she's a PR mess

BYE

Desperado

It doesn't matter how she much the video costs. The 212 video was made for 35 dollars when Azealia had NOTHING and it has over 81 million views on youtube right now.

Azealia is independent doing this on her own, funding it all herself and is doing a fantastic job. She put together an amazing video in a short amount of video and it doesn't matter how much it cost. It has great effects, nice outfits with meaningful allusions, and even choreography for the first time for her. The song is great, the video is great and she looks amazing in it. So you can politely step to the left with your ignorant ass, unnecessary ass, insignificant ass comment.

you missed the new york gif 

Donatello

You could make that video with $500

You could make the critically acclaimed Chandelier or Elastic Heart with $25. Execution > budget.

inuborg

Come through queen

3VZFPcS.gif

This is me listening to Wallace :lmao:
I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Azealia is independent doing this on her own, funding it all herself and is doing a fantastic job. She put together an amazing video in a short amount of video and it doesn't matter how much it cost. It has great effects, nice outfits with meaningful allusions, and even choreography for the first time for her. The song is great, the video is great and she looks amazing in it. So you can politely step to the left with your ignorant ass, unnecessary ass, insignificant ass comment. giphy.gif

Fixed. :giggle:

:air: :toofunga: :air: drag ha ass up and down the road. I'm gasping for air
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Hot Dance Club Charts :toofunny:

can you not :awkney:

can you not :awkney:

It's an incredible song, one of my favorites off of BWET. It should be on the hot 100 itself, but Hot Dance Club Charts isn't really an achievement.

It's an incredible song, one of my favorites off of BWET. It should be on the hot 100 itself, but Hot Dance Club Charts isn't really an achievement.

for an indie artist growing at a steady paste IS an Achievement. She will be on the top 100 soon. And she can do it without a label

Archived