Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Will ARTPOP Be Praised In The Future?

Prismatic

Featured Posts

Prismatic

Do you think when people look back in 10 or 20 so years think ARTPOP is Gaga's true masterpiece and one of her best album? 

I personally think more people will begin to like it and appreciate it more over time. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

Yes I think it will be reevaluated positively.  There are so many quality songs that were "almost singles" and it's so diverse.  I think people will be shocked at how good it is when they stumble upon it.

I know I am :sis:

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Robotboy

well, sure. but not only ARTPOP.. gaga as an artist will be drowning in respect and admiration :thetea:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Prismatic

Yes I think it will be reevaluated positively.  There are so many quality songs that were "almost singles" and it's so diverse.  I think people will be shocked at how good it is when they stumble upon it.

I know I am :sis:

:applause: 

I feel like everything could be a single song. The album's tone and mood is so magical and out of this planet. I really hope when people look back in Gaga's discography and will like this album more because it is way better than Born This Way (I know this is an unpopular comment, but who cares, #RebelHeart)

Prismatic

Nope it'll be Born This Way.

I personally think Born This Way is weaker than ARTPOP. I rather have ARTPOP over BTW anyday. 

Nope it'll be Born This Way.

Born This Way was praised and received positively when it was released, though.

Tove Lo

I personally think Born This Way is weaker than ARTPOP. I rather have ARTPOP over BTW anyday.

RIP yours ears

hop on that **** like a maniac

Redstreak

Born This Way will get all the attention

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Thank you for speaking the truth. :tea:

Archived