Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Iggy Azalea: "they've all basically done black music"

Yanko

Featured Posts

Andreyw

You are so out of touch tbh.

If only things can be that simple.

Iggy isn't hated just because of that. :sweat:

If you and many other people fail to see what's up then I'm sorry I cannot help you.

IDK man, go read a book or something. :fan:

I don't care what's all about , tbh. I'm really tired of this hatred :wtf: I get that there are lots of problem regarding black people , but I simply can't take seriously what Azealia says :shrug: if there was someone else talking about those issues she mentioned , maybe I would've been more interested :shrug:

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aquaprincess

people jumping down her throat was really ridiculous. theres worse rappers than her out there, some of whom are black.

She does not but she keeps making it about herself which it isn't.

She wouldn't have to make it about herself if she didn't keep getting the disgusting hate about HERSELF.

RAMROD

Who are you to even say what the "ignorant side" is? :wtf:

everythingishard.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jesse Pinkman

She does not but she keeps making it about herself which it isn't.

Of course she's going to make I about herself because people have her name in their mouths and I'm sure she enjoys the attention. It's keeping her relevant. Do you expect 'Iggy Azelea' to give a profound statement about racial issues? Y'all are taking her too seriously, that's all I'm saying. :coffee:

It's science, bitch

Morphine Prince

She wouldn't have to make it about herself if she didn't keep getting the disgusting hate about HERSELF.

She needs to stop focusing on the negativity. She should just stop saying anything on the matter tbh.

Black people hate her still for the "runaway slave master" lyrics she dropped in D.R.U.G.S.

It's like... if you're going to attempt hip hop and rap, respect the ones who paved the way for you.

She doesn't do that. 

I see her fading really quickly and it's kind of sad because I think her music is catchy. 

She needs to stop focusing on the negativity. She should just stop saying anything on the matter tbh.

Yeah I agree.

Black people hate her still for the "runaway slave master" lyrics she dropped in D.R.U.G.S.

It's like... if you're going to attempt hip hop and rap, respect the ones who paved the way for you.

She doesn't do that.

I see her fading really quickly and it's kind of sad because I think her music is catchy.

She apologized about that publiclly through a statement YEARS AGO. Anyone who is still mad about that is an overdramatic bitter person who can't accept a sincere apology.

She apologized about that publiclly through a statement YEARS AGO. Anyone who is still mad about that is an overdramatic bitter person who can't accept a sincere apology.

Just apologizing for that doesn't change what it inflicted in people's hearts?

It's like it SHOWS that she sees herself as a white woman that dominates black culture.

Then her imagery with all "The NEW Classic", "Reclassified" it's like she's as arrogant to think she's making a "new" classic hip hop album because she's... what? better than classic (black) hip hop?

I feel for her though because she is my guilty pleasure. She should fix this racial thing.

"I hate all black people"->"I apologize" doesn't do it.

Just apologizing for that doesn't change what it inflicted in people's hearts?

It's like it SHOWS that she sees herself as a white woman that dominates black culture.

Then her imagery with all "The NEW Classic", "Reclassified" it's like she's as arrogant to think she's making a "new" classic hip hop album because she's... what? better than classic (black) hip hop?

I feel for her though because she is my guilty pleasure. She should fix this racial thing.

In people's hearts? Seriously? If anyone takes iggy that seriously and that offensively that it's taken to heart they're stupid and need to build a bridge and get over it. There's more important issues out there than Iggy Azalea making rap music, who ****ing cares. It's not that big of a deal, people spend so much of their time hating on someone who doesn't even ask for the hate.

Hecturr

As if the number of posts has to do with anything. Go grow up.

As if his uncalled comment about me calling Ab a queen is any more relevant. Try again :ohwell:

Archived