Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lady Gaga grosses $500 Million Dollars in Touring

Fizzy

Featured Posts

This is sad. :( I wish artrave got more promo, like tv commercials and such.

There's no promo like a #1 smash hit.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RainingOnMe

There's no promo like a #1 smash hit.

So many #1's on ARTPOP that just could have. Venus, DWUW... 

Well, using a very rough estimation of 400,000 per show which was reported for A-list pop stars like Gaga and counting the shows she has done, she has taken home $181,200,000. That seems a bit ridiculous considering the 70 shows she did for The Fame Ball grossed so little. So I'd say just over $100,000,000. :shrug:

Even so, that's alot  :nooo:

Alphaz

no wonder people say ARTPOP flops

even artRAVE number look flop compared to her previous tours

let me rephrase, less successful

LeoFameMonster

Technically, over a million attended. The 90k Quebec City show, the 20k Ottawa show, and the stadium show in South Korea were not counted towards her total attendees since they were festivals.

But yes, well over 1 million people witnessed the artRAVE.

thanks or the clarification. So I am guessing that those shows did get counted in the gross? Still pretty amazing half a billion in touring 83 million a year since she first started. 

Arturo

thanks or the clarification. So I am guessing that those shows did get counted in the gross? Still pretty amazing half a billion in touring 83 million a year since she first started. 

No, those 3 shows were not counted in the gross.

A Beaverhausen

This just made me emotional :pawsup: :dead:

YES :) I love Gaga!!! She is incredible :) so proud of how far she has come 

TimisaMonster

She's rich... Donatella :derpga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I loved how The Monster Ball was such a huge tour with a little over 200 dates. I always wondered why the rest of her tours were so short, or maybe TMB was so long. 

She was the 'it' girl then and had hit after hit, she alongside the label likely saw this as a massive opportunity to catch fire and cash in at the time which meant elongating the already successful tour for a victory lap. I mean JD, PF, Paparazzi, BR, Alejandro, Telephone were all hits + the headlines like the meat dress, vessel, etc; everyone wanted to see her then. 

drinkmytears

The Born This Way Ball actually made more than that I believe, because weren't some of the last shows reported but not in the ticket charts that come out? Like the San Jose show? I could be wrong

Archived